NBC Sports Edge Forums

Giancarlo Stanton 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2019-11-28. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

1 minute ago, Triple Short Of a Cycle said:

The same manager who said Hicks back injury was a short term 1 or 2 day injury. Don't believe anything coming out of his mouth

Boone is a bumbling buffoon in my opinion, but I assume he's getting his information from someone actually in Tampa on this one.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

158 and 159 games played the last two seasons.

Depends what year

Give Cespedes some time. He'll get there 

Posted Images

Yea this means they're stopping his rehab assignment.  Not good.  Couldn't believe the couple of people here yesterday acting like it wasn't a big deal and fleecing other fantasy owners who were not "in the know."  This guy cannot stay healthy my jesus.

Edited by MrBrown
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Panther239 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone injure two different body parts while already on the IL

Jacoby Ellsbury injures his neck sneezing.  He's the worst of them all.

2 minutes ago, Josean Pelota said:

He's never played more than 160 games in a season, and most seasons he fell noticeably short of that. He and Judge are brittle. 

Can't tell if serious....

• Like 3

buy low. thank me later. season still not even 30% complete. would gladly trade any prospect (would probably still move vlad for Stanton depending on my team) or over performing top 50 player

Edited by colepenhagen
14 minutes ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

I was blasted for saying this could be a wasted year for Stanton not too long ago. Just seems like his body is giving up on him this year. 

So a few days ago you knew he get hit in the knee by a pitch 

• Haha 1