Kenyan Drake 2019 Outlook

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this post aged well

I hope Drake doesn't get traded to Tennessee, simply because I'm afraid my good friend @DerrickHenrysCleats would die from an ecstasy-induced embolism if Henry and Drake were on the same team.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, hard1 said:

In his defense he has been given zero opportunity this year to start... for some reason most believe its because they are tanking

It's pretty funny. Ajayi got a 4th round pick and didn't hardly last 2 more seasons.

Teams won't even offer a 5th rounder for Drake who has flashed elite skills running and catching and doesn't have chronic knee problems like Ajayi did. 🤣

23 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It's pretty funny. Ajayi got a 4th round pick and didn't hardly last 2 more seasons.

Teams won't even offer a 5th rounder for Drake who has flashed elite skills running and catching and doesn't have chronic knee problems like Ajayi did. 🤣

I know.. what the heck though can't Miami just let him start

1 hour ago, nonstopfan said:

I don't think a 4th or 5th is all that crazy for a versatile back that is still relatively young and has some good NFL tape when given the opportunity.

Drake doesn’t have good tape. His tape is actually quite bad, which is why every coach he has ever had keeps him as a limited use CoP guy.

Good highlights, of which he has a few, is the word you are looking. His trade value is nonexistent.

Edited by MJJ28

Kenyan Drake is not traveling with the team ahead of Week 8's game against the Steelers.

That obviously means Drake is not expected to play this week. The Dolphins are in serious trade conversations and it would be a surprise if Drake played another snap for Miami. There are quite a few teams rumored to be interested, but we likely won't find out where he lands until Monday or Tuesday. Mark Walton will be the primary back for the Dolphins against the Steelers' top-end defensive line.

RELATED: 
Oct 27, 2019, 1:31 PM ET