Kenyan Drake 2019 Outlook

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this post aged well

I hope Drake doesn't get traded to Tennessee, simply because I'm afraid my good friend @DerrickHenrysCleats would die from an ecstasy-induced embolism if Henry and Drake were on the same team.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

No leaks on who the team is?

I’m hearing a trade to Detroit is imminent. I guess Detroit getting back to .500 has them thinking they can still contend this year. Miami is said to be asking for a 4th round pick. I could see Detroit trading a 5th because it helps them this year without hurting their draft too much. 

Plays SF two of next three weeks then a bye.

Not good.

However, AZ trading for Drake must mean that DJ's injuries are serious and potentially could send him to IR. Also, a hammy pull, if severe for Edmonds, could mean a multi week absence. This is the only reason I can imagine AZ would trade for Drake. Seems like a panicky, injury related move.

Edited by kyoun1e
Just now, mulhollandvelvet said:

Can you explain how? They have a brutal schedule plus a bye and have Chase. 

DJ might be down for awhile.  I think Kenyan slots ahead of Chase immediately.  Kyler dumps off to the RB a lot.  I think there's a good chance for garbage yards and Kenyan will fill that role.

Cheap, young, and a ton of upside in this offense.   I don’t know what DJs contract looks like...but this could be huge for Drake.   

or relegate him to third string and worthless.   Firm hold-  but can’t start for a few weeks 

• Like 1

Unless DJ is out for the year, this is bad news across the board. Even if DJ is put on the IR, Edmonds is back in a few weeks and it's 50/50. Really surprised if the Cardinals gave anything more than a fourth rounder or something here.

Just now, Impreza178 said:

Cheap, young, and a ton of upside in this offense.   I don’t know what DJs contract looks like...but this could be huge for Drake.   

or relegate him to third string and worthless.   Firm hold-  but can’t start for a few weeks 

Exactly.  Won’t be starting him but be interesting to see how Drake performs in a new offence.  Hold and wait.  Lions would have been much better.  Wonder if they get something done for Penny or MG before the deadline 

• Like 1

Horrible schedule ☑️

Terrible online ☑️

Crowded backfield ☑️

Another bye week ☑️

Maybe if DJ gets put on IR or is declared out for awhile you can trade him to someone but honestly one of the worst spots for him to go to. 

• Like 1

I think he’s a start this week in ppr if you’re in a pinch. It’s a tough matchup but he should get a solid amount of work if he can get up to speed. I’ll be paying attention to reports of how he looks in practice. 

12 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

lots of pissed Edmond owners in here 

Agree...And they should be.

Drake and Edmonds will probably share the backup duties behind DJ if all 3 backs are healthy.  And if DJ is out, Drake/Edmonds split the lead duties (if Edmonds is healthy).

Really just bad for everybody involved here if you ask me.  Drake will be a good play for one week....Although, not sure it's all that good against the 49ers.

After the 10 day layoff, DJ is probably back....And Edmonds might be back too.

Really, really dampens Edmond's outlook.  Frankly, I'll probably be dumping Edmonds back to the free agent pool everywhere I own him.

Edited by tts42572
  • Like 1

Drake must have a lot of bad karma to work off from a prior life as he keeps getting put into the worst possible scenarios to succeed.  Absent getting sent to the Bengals this is perhaps worst possible landing spot.  RIP fantasy owners. 

• Like 1