Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Allen 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps the wind will make him accurate.

Decent weeks...he was the #1 scoring fantasy QB over that time, I’d say he was pretty decent...   Allen has the upside to be the #1 fantasy QB for 2019. Not saying it’s going to happen but i

Best QB of the 2018 NFL Draft, as I said it before that draft.    

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

This guy is absolutely saving my season after a couple failed draft picks at QB.  With that said, looking at Denver's numbers against opposing QB, I am scared to death for next week.  Who is starting him?

No way in h*%*, not against the Broncos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

This guy is absolutely saving my season after a couple failed draft picks at QB.  With that said, looking at Denver's numbers against opposing QB, I am scared to death for next week.  Who is starting him?

 

After see how Brady has looked I am seriously contemplating using Allen this week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I'm rolling with him over Matty Ice the rest of the way. He has a cannon and his legs make him valuable in any matchup.

 

Matt Ryan has the Bucs next week, you would be nuts to not play him for that matchup. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Evincar said:

 

The game is in Buffalo and Broncos are going to be on the road for the 2nd straight week. 

Also just noticed it's the ominous "West-coast-team-traveling-east-for-a-1-PM-start" game

Aaaaaand I'm back in!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Also just noticed it's the ominous "West-coast-team-traveling-east-for-a-1-PM-start" game

Aaaaaand I'm back in!

Welp good luck, Denver’s a bad MF Defense.🍀

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, n4sa said:

I'm rolling with him over Matty Ice the rest of the way. He has a cannon and his legs make him valuable in any matchup.

Bud that’s crazy talk..😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...