Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Allen 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps the wind will make him accurate.

Decent weeks...he was the #1 scoring fantasy QB over that time, I’d say he was pretty decent...   Allen has the upside to be the #1 fantasy QB for 2019. Not saying it’s going to happen but i

Best QB of the 2018 NFL Draft, as I said it before that draft.    

I'm worried about starting him this week. It is at home and his rushing ability help but ravens been shutting down teams with top QB last few weeks. Watson only scored 4 pts on them couple weeks ago.  Ravens also control time of possession almost every drive they take ends up going for a td so that doesn't help either. What options are you guys looking at ? I was thinking Fitz for a crucial must win week. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

I'm worried about starting him this week. It is at home and his rushing ability help but ravens been shutting down teams with top QB last few weeks. Watson only scored 4 pts on them couple weeks ago.  Ravens also control time of possession almost every drive they take ends up going for a td so that doesn't help either. What options are you guys looking at ? I was thinking Fitz for a crucial must win week. 

Fitz has been rolling, and I don't mean this as a knock on Watson, but he can seem a bit lackadaisical at times. You don't see that with Allen. If he's struggling to complete balls he's gonna run, and run a lot. It's still a very bad matchup on paper but they're gonna be losing, which is gonna force Allen to do a lot, and generally that's a recipe for fantasy numbers for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Fitz has been rolling, and I don't mean this as a knock on Watson, but he can seem a bit lackadaisical at times. You don't see that with Allen. If he's struggling to complete balls he's gonna run, and run a lot. It's still a very bad matchup on paper but they're gonna be losing, which is gonna force Allen to do a lot, and generally that's a recipe for fantasy numbers for him. 

Totally agree...Watson has been underwhelming being a Hopkins fuller owner all year. In the last 6 weeks for fantasy points against ravens. It might be rough sledding for allen. You would think ravens lightening up opponents would equate to airing the ball out but Ravens do it ground and pound slowly so a lot of time gets taken off the clock on top of their top notch defense lately. 

  • Russel Wilson: 14.34
  • Tom Brady: 13.40
  • Ryan Finley: 8.88
  • Deshaun Watson: 3.96
  • Jared Goff: 4.38
  • Jimmy G : 9.10
Edited by the1gq2nvy
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the biggest game for the Bills in the past 20 years, outside of the playoff game. Allen is going to show up and ball out. I'm not expecting 30+, but 2 TDs and a healthy amount of rushing and receiving yards.

 

10 days to prepare, at home, on a mild day. They're going to be ready.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, the1gq2nvy said:

Totally agree...Watson has been underwhelming being a Hopkins fuller owner all year. In the last 6 weeks for fantasy points against ravens. It might be rough sledding for allen. You would think ravens lightening up opponents would equate to airing the ball out but Ravens do it ground and pound slowly so a lot of time gets taken off the clock on top of their top notch defense lately. 

  • Russel Wilson: 14.34
  • Tom Brady: 13.40
  • Ryan Finley: 8.88
  • Deshaun Watson: 3.96
  • Jared Goff: 4.38
  • Jimmy G : 9.10

Thanks, incredible😂..

Link to post
Share on other sites

only options i have are Allen and Cousins (vs chargers), so gonna roll with Allen this week...don't have options on the wire like Tannehill, Brissett, Fitz, Minshew...let's go Josh!  Hope he rises above and delivers at least a solid statline

Edited by swetooth9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...