NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julian Edelman 2019 Outlook

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, you have a point.  I mostly post while at the office, so that's where my mind-set is at I guess.  In this instance though the last post was from 2/12, so this was more about me liking Edelman an

Dropped

HANDSHAKES AND HIGHFIVES BOYS!! the ppr monster is back 

I'd bench him for a select few WW-lotto guys in good matchups, and that guy on your bench you can never quite start but he has a great matchup this week. 

He's too good to bench for random whack-a-mole low-target WRs in good matchups, even in his current weakened state. Belichek wouldn't be playing him if he was physically incapable. Brady needs him badly tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

You don’t think the pats are trying to get a bye week to get their offense ready for the playoffs? lol Jules 10+ catch today, talk to you in a couple hours 😁

I think they're the Patriots and will squeak out a win using 7 other players when buffalo shuts Edelman down...again. I benched him, so him going off is my Christmas present to you. You're welcom

2 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

I think they're the Patriots and will squeak out a win using 7 other players when buffalo shuts Edelman down...again. I benched him, so him going off is my Christmas present to you. You're welcom

I think it’ll be a very close game as well. Thanks man and goodluck on your matchup. Happy holidays!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

He doesn’t know what to do with himself this time of year. So used to playing football. 😂 

Indeed. I guess he was also hanging out with Amendola and Paul Pierce. Musta been a good time. 

• Like 1