NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julian Edelman 2019 Outlook

20 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Another good time in store for this clown in April at Airport Courthouse.  At least he’s not groping women for fun these days.

Who groped a woman?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, you have a point.  I mostly post while at the office, so that's where my mind-set is at I guess.  In this instance though the last post was from 2/12, so this was more about me liking Edelman an

Dropped

HANDSHAKES AND HIGHFIVES BOYS!! the ppr monster is back 

As it relates to fantasy, how do we view Edelman next year?  I think you have to look at it in two lenses - if Brady is back, and if he's not.

If Brady and McDaniels are both back and everything is status quo one more year for New England, I think you can draft Edelman as a High WR2, Low WR1 in PPR.  Just be prepared for an injury or some type of breakdown/slow down as the year goes on.

If Brady retires or goes to another team, I don't think I can trust Edelman next year more than a WR3.  If New England brings in a reliable vet like Rivers than I'm more confident in Edelmant, but in that case, why not just bring Brady back?  If Jarret Stidham or some rookie is starting at QB in NE next year, I will probably stay away from Edelman.

5 hours ago, Fort4242 said:

As it relates to fantasy, how do we view Edelman next year?  I think you have to look at it in two lenses - if Brady is back, and if he's not.

If Brady and McDaniels are both back and everything is status quo one more year for New England, I think you can draft Edelman as a High WR2, Low WR1 in PPR.  Just be prepared for an injury or some type of breakdown/slow down as the year goes on.

If Brady retires or goes to another team, I don't think I can trust Edelman next year more than a WR3.  If New England brings in a reliable vet like Rivers than I'm more confident in Edelmant, but in that case, why not just bring Brady back?  If Jarret Stidham or some rookie is starting at QB in NE next year, I will probably stay away from Edelman.

Yeah in full ppr hes gonna go in the top 36 picks, should he hmm. I am starting to wonder if 2020 is the year things start to fall apart. You would think that that New England would look for SOMEONE to help Brady: Perriman, Ebron, etc. 

9 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Why should anyone assume Brady will be back with the Patriots?

No clue right now if he will or won't be.  Seems like all the greats eventually found new teams when people thought it was hard to believe - Montana, Manning, Namath, Favre, etc. But perhaps New England gives it one more run with their dominant defense and brings Brady back for one more season.