NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tom Brady 2019 Outlook

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends what your definition of GOAT is. Honestly, i'm not too into NFL history like I am with the NBA so I can only speak from guys i've seen.  PERSONALLY, I rather have Rodgers and Manning.

Wow, you "Seattle sychophants" are angry people. I cannot stand Boston sports fans for the most part, but how about giving them the respect of calling them fans instead of "sychophants"? Lik

Logic always goes out the window when discussing Brady because if you don't like him you've already made up your mind on this years ago and nothing will change your opinion.. he could win two more Sup

The only way  Brady plays for another team is if the Pats don't want him to be their starting QB anymore and he does not want to retire. He has stated he is not retiring so the ball is literally in the Pats hands. Other HOF QB's have gone down this same road of retire or play for another team- Montana, Favre, Moon, Warner, soon to be HOF Peyton Manning  and possible HOF Eli. 

The Patriots are in a bind because Brady's heir apparent is not in place and ironically the last heir apparent who Brady+Kraft forced Hoodie to trade is headed to the SB(Jimmy G). I think Brady pushes the Pats to lock him into a guaranteed 3yr sweetheart deal that financially they can't ignore and allows him to retire at 45 on his terms. 

I expect the Pats to be playoff contenders for the remainder of Bradys tenure but not AFC champs or sniff the SB. The other AFC teams talent wise have surpassed the Pats with their young cheap talented franchise QB's locked in (Mahomes-Lamar-Deshaun.-Allen -Mayfield-Darnold(maybe not with Gase running the show😂)

Edited by dashoe
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He will sign with Tennessee

No. Giselle will not go to Tennese. 

Clearly you have no understanding of how Giselle $500 million allows her Tom Doll  to pursue his "hobby" of American Football. 

He will stay a Patriot because that does not disrupt HER lifestyle meaning she is a 1hr flight from NYC media and fashion market.

Giselle will only allow Tommy Boy to play on the East or West Coast.    

Miami could be in play if she starts to buy real estate down there in the offseason since it's a shorter non-stop flight on her private jet to her home country of Brazil. 🤣

14 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Clearly you have no understanding of how Giselle $500 million allows her Tom Doll  to pursue his "hobby" of American Football. 

He will stay a Patriot because that does not disrupt HER lifestyle meaning she is a 1hr flight from NYC media and fashion market.

Miami could be in play if she starts to buy real estate down there in the offseason since it's a shorter non-stop flight on her private jet to her home country of Brazil. 🤣

I play fantasy football, I care about how MY fantasy team performs in the fantasy season.

Oh ok 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

No, Tennessee has tannehill, they landed an absolute goldmine

brady is as good as gone from the afc east

the fins have officially been given back the keys to the porsche 

Tennessee has nothing invested in Tannehill long-term and they're on the cusp of winning a superbowl. Brady isn't a crazy idea for 2-3 years if they want to go all-in for a Superbowl. Tannehill didn't prove anything in regards to playoff production.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

No, Tennessee has tannehill, they landed an absolute goldmine

brady is as good as gone from the afc east

the fins have officially been given back the keys to the porsche 

LMAO@ "No, Tennessee has tannehill, they landed an absolute goldmine"

You seriously think Vrabel would take Tannehill over even an older Brady? ?

I dont think Brady would even want to go to Tennessee anyways. Their recievers corps are crap (juzt like the Patriots WR corps) and im 1000000% positive Giselle wouldnt want to live in TEN.

Edited by SyNdicateZ
2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I play fantasy football, I care about how MY fantasy team performs in the fantasy season.

Oh ok 

Not sure why you think that would not still apply, all relevant  real world information that affects the fantasy value of players i follow and include in my player valuations. Whether it's Ken Doll Brady influenced by his richer than him wife or the Player that gets arrested for domestic violence against his partner. 

Were you one of those guys that made the ridiculous claim that fantasy was mostly luck? I honestly can't remember but I have a feeling. . . 🤣

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

I dont think Brady would even want to go to Tennessee anyways. Their recievers corps are crap (juzt like the Patriots WR corps) and im 1000000% positive

Giselle wouldnt want to live in TEN.

Someone finally gets it 😂

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Here is a list of teams i predict he will sign with

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Tampa

Oakland

LA

edit:  misspelled word

That’s cool and all but where do you think Wilt Chamberlain and Tim Duncan will sign? 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dashoe said:

6 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

I dont think Brady would even want to go to Tennessee anyways. Their recievers corps are crap (juzt like the Patriots WR corps) and im 1000000% positive Giselle wouldnt want to live in TEN.

Lulz, Nashville is 1 of the best cities in the country.

You don't know Giselle so how can you say where she would not want to live? Speculating?

8 hours ago, dashoe said:

Nashville is on of the hottest cities in the country, Giselle and her 500 million would fit in just fine there.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Nashville is on of the hottest cities in the country, Giselle and her 500 million would fit in just fine there.

Yes it sure is if you like Country music, BBQ, Southern Charm and being land locked with no access to an ocean. 

None of those things on on a globetrotting Brazilain Supermodels list of favorite things.

I have been to Nashville and it's fun for 5 days when someone else is paying your tab but it's is not a place where a super wealthy super model with homes in NYC-LA-Boston is going to live. She will veto the move or Brady will be there alone living in his bachelors estate 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Lulz, Nashville is 1 of the best cities in the country.

You don't know Giselle so how can you say where she would not want to live? Speculating?

I actually know Gisele pretty well, she was dating my almost good mate, Leonardo Dicaprio until he got bored with her and traded her in for a new flavor of super model. She then gave Brady Boy a shot because she knew he didnt have the Lady killer charm, personality and charisma of Leo and he would never dump her. Brady was the the safe guy she settled for after getting strung along by the bad boy. 

I also know her well enough to know that she is not SETTLING to live in Tennessee so Brady Doll can play American football. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Vegas would be a sad state given their receving corps. 

it has be the Chargers or he stays with the Pats. I just don’t see any other options. MAYBE Tennessee. Maybe. 

How far is the chargers stadium from his . . I mean Giselles LA mansion?😂

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

Yes it sure is if you like Country music, BBQ, Southern Charm and being land locked with no access to an ocean. 

None of those things on on a globetrotting Brazilain Supermodels list of favorite things.

I have been to Nashville and it's fun for 5 days when someone else is paying your tab but it's is not a place where a super wealthy super model with homes in NYC-LA-Boston is going to live. She will veto the move or Brady will be there alone living in his bachelors estate 🤣

Private Jets fly from Nashville to any beach in the world. Jet setting is not a big deal.

It's interesting how you think you have insight into how an Uber wealthy Brazilian super model mom thinks 

• Haha 1