NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hey all,

I'm in a 12 team H2H keeper league. Categories are AVG, HR, OPS, R, RBI, SB and ERA, WHIP, K, QS, W, SV.  22 man active roster. Keeper value is round drafted or last round if picked up during the season.  Below is my list and the round I can keep them in.  Fairly sold on Taillon and Muncy with the return/value I'll get.  I like the idea of taking a punt on Mejia in the final/penultimate round.  The rest I think I'd order Haniger, Bogaerts, Chapman. Thoughts??

1. Taillon - 13
  2. Muncy - 28
  3. Mejia - 28
  4. Haniger - 18
  5. Bogaerts - 7
  6. Chapman - 26
  7. Dereck Rodriguez - 28
  8. Albies - 8
  9. Porcello - 14

Thanks!

6 hours ago, catti187 said:

Hey all,

I'm in a 12 team H2H keeper league. Categories are AVG, HR, OPS, R, RBI, SB and ERA, WHIP, K, QS, W, SV.  22 man active roster. Keeper value is round drafted or last round if picked up during the season.  Below is my list and the round I can keep them in.  Fairly sold on Taillon and Muncy with the return/value I'll get.  I like the idea of taking a punt on Mejia in the final/penultimate round.  The rest I think I'd order Haniger, Bogaerts, Chapman. Thoughts??

1. Taillon - 13
  2. Muncy - 28
  3. Mejia - 28
  4. Haniger - 18
  5. Bogaerts - 7
  6. Chapman - 26
  7. Dereck Rodriguez - 28
  8. Albies - 8
  9. Porcello - 14

Thanks!

Bogaerts

Albies

Muncy

Taillon

Haniger

Chapman

No way you pass up bogaerts and albies in the 7th and 8th.   They are both going on average in the mid 40's to early 50's and you getting them around picks 80-90.

7 hours ago, catti187 said:

Hey all,

1. Taillon - 13
  2. Muncy - 28
  3. Mejia - 28
  4. Haniger - 18
  5. Bogaerts - 7
  6. Chapman - 26
  7. Dereck Rodriguez - 28
  8. Albies - 8
  9. Porcello - 14

Thanks!

Bogaerts

Albies

Taillon

Haniger

Muncy

Chapman (is this Aroldis or Matt? )*

* If its Aroldis is a no brainer, if its Matt then I'd be more hesitant.  3B is plenty deep and he is coming off two off-season surgeries, thumb and shoulder, so I'd proceed with caution.  Porcello is undervalued on a strong Red Sox team and is solid value.  Not sure Mejia will see enough consistent at bats in SD to justify keeping him.  That could change if he's moved to the Marlins.   As it stands now I'd debate between Porcello and Chapman with that final spot.  

1 hour ago, Khahan said:

Bogaerts

Albies

Muncy

Taillon

Haniger

Chapman

No way you pass up bogaerts and albies in the 7th and 8th.   They are both going on average in the mid 40's to early 50's and you getting them around picks 80-90.

This right here, don't think there's much need for debate. 

2 hours ago, Khahan said:

Bogaerts

Albies

Muncy

Taillon

Haniger

Chapman

I agree with this.  A great blend of value and talent.