NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cooper Kupp 2019 Outlook

5 hours ago, jpark211 said:

Can never bench this guy anymore. Lesson learned this past week!

For some odd reason, I decided to bench Kupp in favor of Matt Breida in my 0.5 PPR league and it cost me the win.  I wouldn't have won by much had I started Kupp but I would have won.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kickers annoy me. They only get points because no one's allowed to tackle them. Hand the ball off to them in an 8 man box and see how well they do.

fixed  

Posted Images

I'd like to point out that Kupp only had 1 catch for 7 yards in the first half.  He went 8-114-1 in the second half.  

Yeah, it was a shootout, but not many players can have that kind of volume/production in a half. 

WR1.  I think he's in that second tier of WRs this year, which includes the likes of OBJ.  

22 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

I'd like to point out that Kupp only had 1 catch for 7 yards in the first half.  He went 8-114-1 in the second half.  

Yeah, it was a shootout, but not many players can have that kind of volume/production in a half. 

WR1.  I think he's in that second tier of WRs this year, which includes the likes of OBJ.  

whatchoo talk'n bout'!  Who cares what he had in one half?  Look what he did for the whole game and every other game this year.  Rams will be throwing a lot and Goff likes Coop!  Kupp is in the top tier.  Every elite NFL star has his time that he makes his mark and Cooper's time is now.  Guys I would take over Coop.........crickets

• Like 1

The man is as clutch as they come.   I was devastated last year when he went down!    It was set and forget... then watch the points pile up.   I am grateful to have experienced the Kupp train....I think I got him around round 8-9 last year and this year was round 6 with his injury.    He plays this entire year he will not fall out of the first round next year.

20 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

whatchoo talk'n bout'!  Who cares what he had in one half?  Look what he did for the whole game and every other game this year.  Rams will be throwing a lot and Goff likes Coop!  Kupp is in the top tier.  Every elite NFL star has his time that he makes his mark and Cooper's time is now.  Guys I would take over Coop.........crickets

He was saying it as a good thing, ie "Look at how much he's capable of in a single half, even one bad half can't keep him down."

• Thanks 3
22 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

The connection between Kupp and Goff is real, and consistent. 

Makes sense.  They're best friends. Kupp lived with Goff his whole rookie year.  That kind of thing shouldn't be overlooked. 

... though I have no information on what the shower arrangements were, it's clear that Kupp is the #1 WR on that offense 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, geosporin said:

He was saying it as a good thing, ie "Look at how much he's capable of in a single half, even one bad half can't keep him down."

I’m glad some folks got this!  Thanks! 

As you state, I was complimenting Kupp and saying that not many receivers can have that kind of production in a single half.  

Love owning him.  We might be looking at the best draft day value of any WR.  

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

As you state, I was complimenting Kupp and saying that not many receivers can have that kind of production in a single half.  

Dude is a complete stud and is Goff's favorite receiver. Have him in a few leagues. Wr1 numbers with a wr2 price. One day people will start realizing this.

53 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

Sometimes you just have to let people get it out. Clearly he was having a bad day and needed something to argue about. When someone sees red, reading comprehension gets lost.

• Like 1

With that performance, decent chance he's the #1 scoring WR in fantasy after Week 5.  

12-15-17 targets his last 3 games.  Insane.  With that kind of volume, no reason to think he can't continue to compete for the top fantasy WR spot.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

With that performance, decent chance he's the #1 scoring WR in fantasy after Week 5.  

12-15-17 targets his last 3 games.  Insane.  With that kind of volume, no reason to think he can't continue to compete for the top fantasy WR spot.  

Should be. Keenan always streaks and we will see what Godwin does, but I’m not sure he will do as well as Kupp tonight.