Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Waiver Wire Thread - Post Trade Deadline


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 Teamer?

Draymond or Joe Ingles? Both on the waiver wire 

Wait for Westbrook to be dropped 

13 hours ago, Lob City99 said:

Add 1: PJ Washington or Thybulle?

FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

12 Man Re-Draft League

 

 

I would bet on Washington. He might be starting for the Hornets, a rebuilding team 

12/5/1 with 1 3ptm, 1.2 steal, 0.7 blocks is possible. FG% maybe around 46%, FT% i think around 72%

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 9:48 PM, Lob City99 said:

Add 1: PJ Washington or Thybulle?

FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

12 Man Re-Draft League

 

 

 

Thybulle for me. Esp if its H2H where he can win you steals alone if he gets enough minutes. PJ seems more like a roto guy to fill out your roster,

Edited by Chrizz
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, flat_eric said:


Given you don't even know his name - some extra research into Wood would probably do you good. 

Yes because I put his last name I need to do research? You dropped your clown license buddy. Good thing I watched woods on the pelicans last year and have been monitoring him all offseason with the BG injury lingering 

 

oh ya his name is christian 

Edited by Asapjoshy
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SteadyFreddy9 said:

Someone please help me and answer this question:

 

If I am #1 on the waiver order and I would like to claim lets say both Eric Gordon and Fred VanVleet. Do I get priority on both? Or would it prioritize my first claim or vice versa? Thank you.

Just your first priority. Then it resets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking that I have pick up Vanvleet. 10 man pts league, +1 for pts, reb, ast, stl, blk, fgm, ftm and -1 for fga, fta and to.

 

Who would you drop for him out of NAW, Miles Bridges, Zach Collins, Rui, Zeller and Herro? I don't want to drop anyone but I really want him! Haha

Edited by SeanH
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SeanH said:

I'm thinking that I have pick up Vanvleet. 10 man pts league, +1 for pts, reb, ast, stl, blk, fgm, ftm and -1 for fga, fta and to.

 

Who would you drop for him out of NAW, Miles Bridges, Zach Collins, Rui, Zeller and Herro? I don't want to drop anyone but I really want him! Haha

 

This is bench coach forum material but you gotta drop NAW for FVV and do it now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CFN said:

 

This is bench coach forum material but you gotta drop NAW for FVV and do it now.

Bench coach forum? Where is that? Also, in my other league with the same settings my worst players are Ja and Oubre. Worth dropping any of them for FVV?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Oh wow I added an s get a life bud 😂

 

You insult a person after claiming you know a player whose name you can't even spell..... Not once, but twice.

 

18 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:
17 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Yes because I put his last name I need to do research? You dropped your clown license buddy. Good thing I watched woods on the pelicans last year and have been monitoring him all offseason with the BG injury lingering 

 

Woods or Morris ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • thezing1 locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...