NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 3 Owners! Start-up ESPN Keeper League; 7x7 14 teams $25

Looking for three more owners to fill a 14-team ESPN keeper league. The $25 will be collected through LeagueSafe once the league is full. Winnings will be determined via league vote. Roster size is 28 with 3 bench spots and 5 DL slots. You will be allowed three keepers starting in 2020. 

Categories include:

R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG., OBP, SLG

K, QS, BAA, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, SVHD

Any questions, DM me on here or if you are good to go, drop your email below and I'll send an invite for the league.

51 minutes ago, rhj24324 said:

Looking for three more owners to fill a 14-team ESPN keeper league. The $25 will be collected through LeagueSafe once the league is full. Winnings will be determined via league vote. Roster size is 28 with 3 bench spots and 5 DL slots. You will be allowed three keepers starting in 2020. 

Categories include:

Any questions, DM me on here or if you are good to go, drop your email below and I'll send an invite for the league.

I'll join email me at bgurdlnum11@hotmail.com 

52 minutes ago, rhj24324 said:

Categories include:

Let me know if you sent the email. 

40 minutes ago, Tracks222 said:

I'll join email me at bgurdlnum11@hotmail.com 

Sorry, I didn't catch this! I have two owners reviewing the league info to see if they would like to join. If they don't, one spot is all yours. If not, I'll likely expand the league to a 16-teamer. I'll be in touch.