NBC Sports Edge Forums

It's between the first three: Ramon, Morton and Rosario.

Rosario is a distant third, but if you are desperate for SS, might be worth it.

Morton at 3 should have some good value. I'm confident he will have a fantasy relevant year.

Ramon is a great sleeper in a marte-sort of build.

I think I'd go with Morton here as I think he has a high floor. 

I'm gonna go against the run of the mill and say take a risk with Taylor.  I believe he will have a bounce back year and at $1 would be totally worth it.  He has multiple position eligibility, and if he returns to his self from two years ago, he'll be that sleeper everyone wants...

He was moved around so much last year and couldn't get comfortable, then there were doubts and he sat more than he should have... 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, marcmiller04 said:

I'm gonna go against the run of the mill and say take a risk with Taylor.  I believe he will have a bounce back year and at $1 would be totally worth it.  He has multiple position eligibility, and if he returns to his self from two years ago, he'll be that sleeper everyone wants...

He was moved around so much last year and couldn't get comfortable, then there were doubts and he sat more than he should have... 

I'm actually kind of leaning toward Taylor. In 2017 he went 21 HR, 17 SB and hit .288. This year he has the security of a position locked up. If he goes 20HR-15SB with multi-position eligibility, he's a steal at $1. 

2 hours ago, nittanychris said:

I'm actually kind of leaning toward Taylor. In 2017 he went 21 HR, 17 SB and hit .288. This year he has the security of a position locked up. If he goes 20HR-15SB with multi-position eligibility, he's a steal at $1. 

Taylor ranks last for me just not a fan

.262 career  

hardly walks strikes out a lot 

Steamer has him around .250 12/12