NBC Sports Edge Forums

Toughest Two Groups to Rank this year

For me at least...7x7 (OBP, SLG, L and Hlds) as extra categories on top of the normal 5x5

1st base mid-tier  Abreu/Olson/Muncy/Aguilar

SP tier  20-25 Tailon/Clevenger/Flaherty/Berrios/Wheeler

I'm having a hard time deciding how to rank these guys. Is there a clear cut guy you like more than the rest? Why?

That mid tier 1B situation sticks out to me as the most perplexing. Actually see me owning some decent shares of EE/Hosmer/Santana based on their current draft costs and the questions/uncertainty surrounding the rest

After doing some preliminary research, I feel like OF 3 and OF 4 are gonna be toughest to hit. With every increasing platoon situations and guys with warts, there are very few guys I like or trust past the top 30 or so

Olson/Abreu/Aguilar/Muncy

I'm high on Olson, meh on Abreu, Aguilar and Muncy are very close and I give the edge to Aguilar due to likely playing time.

Clevinger/Tailon/Flaherty/Wheeler/Berrios

Clevinger clear winner IMO with tailon/Flaherty basically tied second and third just depending on how high you think Flaherty will go this year. I don't believe in the 2-pitch pitcher Berrios. 

• Thanks 1