NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just need one more so we can start Slow Auction draft in a few hours. $50 LeagueSafe. Draft on CouchMangagers. ESPN Points H2H

I previously posted on here but the link to see the settings was broken. This one should work now: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=72866587&inviteId=000b05b3-f642-4e89-82e9-921e40bb0fdc

This is a ESPN redraft league in its first year. I'll be setting up a groupme for communication. This helps people stay more involved and it's a good way to make trade proposals.

We're going with a slow auction draft through couch managers. If you're not too familiar with this, send me a message and I'll give you more details, it's super simple. Check out the link below for the scoring (we'll be mimicking that league), it's the normal scoring types, but I also threw in bonuses for things like perfect games/no hitters/game winning RBI's, etc..

There's a limit of 8 starts a week for Starting Pitchers. If you go over the 8 start cap I'll remove the starter from your lineup that started after the 8th one (and deduct 10 points from your team for that week). I only do this because ESPN has a loophole that lets you exceed the 8 start maximum, so basically am just enforcing the 8 SP weekly starts.

There's also a limit of 5 waiver pickups per week. Will use LeagueSafe for the money (paid out with majority approval), payment due by 3/10. We'll start the draft as soon as everyone pays, should take about 10 days.

Message me on here or email johnrealtime@gmail.com if you're interested or have questions. The payout is 1st $350 2nd $150 3rd $50 and $50 to the team with the most points in the regular season