Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still start him over O.J.   not like it matters

So Friday, they knew about this Friday. 

Choooooo Ch............

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

It's happening!!

You mean after beating everyone else to the punch and picking him up 4 weeks ago and holding him at the expense of my team, I can FINALLY get those 8-12 fantasy points!??!!?!

If this guy isn't top 7 ROS, I'm gonna feel pretty stupid.

Edited by K197040
  • Haha 5
On 10/23/2019 at 8:57 PM, SuperJoint said:

I've added/dropped/picked back up like 3 times. 

Maybe he sticks this time. He strikes me as a knucklehead just a bit. Hopefully he can actually begin his season this week.

This makes no sense at all in the context of him getting healthy.

I'm in the same boat though as I have picked him up 3x now, twice spending FAAB on him. It's frustrating for sure but he's obviously still working on getting his hammy better.  Maybe he had a setback sometime but its not looking good for this week.  I've held so long I can't drop him now.

6 hours ago, Big Nate said:

This makes no sense at all in the context of him getting healthy.

I'm in the same boat though as I have picked him up 3x now, twice spending FAAB on him. It's frustrating for sure but he's obviously still working on getting his hammy better.  Maybe he had a setback sometime but its not looking good for this week.  I've held so long I can't drop him now.

Yeah I just kind of threw that in there, not in reference to getting back but more in terms of whether he's even worth the trouble. He had spotty usage last year, then takes a suspension for drug use, then tweaks his hammy before he's even back and extends his absence even more. 

As has been mentioned by a few here I dropped him AGAIN and picked up Jonnu in light of his missing yet another game - I'd like to get off this carousel somehow.

4 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

I laughed at the rt note week ago that this guy is must own because of how scarce TE is.... LOL This guy wont sniff the field much this year if at all. Also this is the JETS. Just End This ****.

Uh, he hasn't taken the field yet because he got hurt. How exactly were they supposed to predict an injury? Everyone was saying to pick up Herndon for good reason based on how he finished 2018 .We won't know if they were wrong until he is actually healthy and playing. 

I think at this point most of us just want him to cover a bye week, and maybe give us a game or two in the playoffs. I'm in a world of Ertz, so as long as he's available week 10 that will do. Presumably Kelce owners can wait till wk12.

7 minutes ago, herschel said:

nice to see a big game from griffin this week.  those plays should be herndons assuming he can get on the field....

I asked this earlier but is there any indication Herndon is even going to slot back into a full time role? seems like Griffin is making a case for playing time 

9 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

I asked this earlier but is there any indication Herndon is even going to slot back into a full time role? seems like Griffin is making a case for playing time 

seems like its his to lose, but assuming it will strictly be dictated by health....