Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still start him over O.J.   not like it matters

So Friday, they knew about this Friday. 

Choooooo Ch............

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SuperMarksBros. said:

My concern is is the connection Darnold had with Crowder.  Tiny sample of course, but maybe he takes the under pressure dump offs. Also Bell.  Neither of these guys were Jets last year.

Herndon wasn't around for that though (the big Crowder game), in fairness.

Edited by Members_Only_76
2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Herndon wasn't around for that though (the big Crowder game), in fairness.

Volume is going to Crowder and Bell, but Herndon can theoretically make a living in the red zone. TE is such a wasteland again that 5 targets per game and red zone involvement will put him on the map. 

16 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Volume is going to Crowder and Bell, but Herndon can theoretically make a living in the red zone. TE is such a wasteland again that 5 targets per game and red zone involvement will put him on the map. 

They need a field stretcher in the middle of the field after they lost enunwa, and herndon will be a good get for them. Bell running in the flat, crowder on short routes, Anderson burning deep, I mean this all falls on if gase takes advantage but I'm a fan of tight ends in their second year. He was good last year- real good 

• Like 1

Herndon is almost, if I may, an Aaron Hernandez like talent on the field.  I don't say this lightly - I think Aaron Hernandez was a generational talent like no other that I don't think we may not see for a while - just IQ and skill.  If Gase has any creativity, like he is supposedly known for, you should see this guy lined up everywhere.  He will be lined up in the backfield with Bell as a RB or a FB.  He will be lined up on the edge, lined up wide, and lined up in the slot.  This dude should not leave the field unless he is totally exhausted...he has all sorts of skills.  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I am ready for the Chris Herndon train 🚂 to start rolling. Giddy up 

CHOO CHOO

Lets get this train going.  Gase is going to say all the things to the media but lets be honest, if this guy is what he's supposed to be he won't be sitting on the sidelines. The rotoblurb says Griffin has been on the field for 93% of the snaps but he's done nothing 5 for 17...

Darnold coming back will be big for this team and I hope Herndon his the ground running. He's worth the gamble compared to some of the other TEs I'm rolling out.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SuperMarksBros. said:

My concern is is the connection Darnold had with Crowder.  Tiny sample of course, but maybe he takes the under pressure dump offs. Also Bell.  Neither of these guys were Jets last year.

It's going to be split between Crowder, Herndon and Bell depending on what the defense gives them, with the occasional downfield pass to Robby to keep the defense honest.  

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bastardo! said:

You had me at "generational talent like no other that I don't think we may not see for a while"

15 hours ago, K197040 said:

You lost me when you put Gase and creativity in the same sentence.

15 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I am ready for the Chris Herndon train 🚂 to start rolling. Giddy up 

Page 10 by the end of the day. 

I have a feeling that Flight #89 Chris Herndon to Fantasy Relevancy is going to take a few weeks.  Between him and Darnold getting their bodies, minds, and rhythm going....I'm  hesitant to start declaring this guy a must start or flex worthy candidate - looking like Week 9 might be a great breakout for both of these fellas. 

11 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I have a feeling that Flight #89 Chris Herndon to Fantasy Relevancy is going to take a few weeks.  Between him and Darnold getting their bodies, minds, and rhythm going....I'm  hesitant to start declaring this guy a must start or flex worthy candidate - looking like Week 9 might be a great breakout for both of these fellas. 

week 9 @ miami.  coincidence??