Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still start him over O.J.   not like it matters

So Friday, they knew about this Friday. 

Choooooo Ch............

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, collucho said:

Waivers rewarded me Herndon instead of Everett. I am now starting a Jet. 

Good thing I also got Dallas defense to hedge my bet. 

Everett will have to stay in and help block Bosa this week. Herndon if he plays will most likely have a nice game versus a Dallas defense that's leaky versus TE.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Everett will have to stay in and help block Bosa this week. Herndon if he plays will most likely have a nice game versus a Dallas defense that's leaky versus TE.

That's that s--- I wanna hear!

2 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

what are the chances that this is just smoke and mirrors?  are the Jets putting him on some lame injury that is really not that serious to buy him some time getting into the offensive routine? 

While that would make sense for most organizations, I'm not quite sure the Jets have one....

I drafted Henry and Hockenson, then traded for Herndon, didn't start Hockenson during his big week, and ran out there with Tyler Eifert during his Arizona matchup for him to be the only guy who can't score points.

4 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

what are the chances that this is just smoke and mirrors?  are the Jets putting him on some lame injury that is really not that serious to buy him some time getting into the offensive routine? 

I'm kind of thinking this is the case man. Like, there's no way this dude severely pulled a hammy by himself with his gf throwing him passes. 

44 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

Anyone else starting him this week?

I was until this hamstring injury news. I have Engram and was able to get Herndon off waivers but now I need to look elsewhere. What a POS. Instead of coming back from suspension in game shape, he pulls his hamstring prepping for his first game. He may have value later in the season but I can’t wait around for it. 

4 minutes ago, Goatstain3 said:

While that would make sense for most organizations, I'm not quite sure the Jets have one....

He's not practicing. That would be a pretty extreme smoke and mirrors operation.

• Haha 2