Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still start him over O.J.   not like it matters

So Friday, they knew about this Friday. 

Choooooo Ch............

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, DaileyPrayer said:

That’s 8 total value picks. Only 2 of those guys were available after most (if not all) drafts. So yeah, TE is a wasteland this year. 6-pt ceilings and donut floors for every other TE out there. And now Herndon gets re-added to the dump. Good luck to all those trying to chase TE pts from the previous week. It’s a complete crapshoot.

What's ridiculous is the projections they give all these guys.   I scroll down the list and see 6s and 7s and think..."yeah, I could live with that".  But knowing that most will be under that.   I bet you could just project 0's for all of them and be just as close as the actual projections.

9 minutes ago, K197040 said:

What's ridiculous is the projections they give all these guys.   I scroll down the list and see 6s and 7s and think..."yeah, I could live with that".  But knowing that most will be under that.   I bet you could just project 0's for all of them and be just as close as the actual projections.

Honestly I'm starting to the think the play on fanduel is to take the cheapest guy possible that isn't even on the roster anymore and boost all your other positions with the extra guala.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DaileyPrayer said:

That’s 8 total value picks. Only 2 of those guys were available after most (if not all) drafts. So yeah, TE is a wasteland this year. 6-pt ceilings and donut floors for every other TE out there. And now Herndon gets re-added to the dump. Good luck to all those trying to chase TE pts from the previous week. It’s a complete crapshoot.

Even if they weren't available post draft Andrews, Hooper and Waller were all going after the 11th round so there was value to be add even if you waited on TE. Idk why people assume there should be readily available starters all over the place at a shallow position.  

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Sorry.  But it is sort of laughable to think this guy was going to be relevant exactly the week he is back.  Week 9 bros.  hodl if you can.  

As a fill in for a bye week TE it’s not laughable at all. It’s not like he’s was coming off an injury. He was a better play than every TE currently on ww. And darnold is back too. Potential existed, can’t ask for much more from this crap position 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

As a fill in for a bye week TE it’s not laughable at all. It’s not like he’s was coming off an injury. He was a better play than every TE currently on ww. And darnold is back too. Potential existed, can’t ask for much more from this crap position 

I know.  I'm just trying to make the pain hurt less for all the non-hodlers. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Sorry.  But it is sort of laughable to think this guy was going to be relevant exactly the week he is back.  Week 9 bros.  hodl if you can.  

True but at least he was a body. Had more of a pulse than OJ Howard. Currently he's not even that haha