NBC Sports Edge Forums

6 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

....but in QS leagues he’ll likely be more valuable for this season.

That's what I'm hoping....

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think I'm going to trade Caleb Smith and let another owner read this thread.

Get this man the respect he deserves!  Between 2018 and 2019 this is his line, which combines as a full season.   32 games 167.1 innings 3.71 ERA 1.12 Whip 198 k’s 1

Just an update, Smith pitched in a rehab game tonight.  He tied the Southern League record with 8 straight Ks!  Overall, only pitched 4.1IP, 2 solo HR, 11Ks!  While they may still have him make anothe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mlb2019 said:

his strikeouts have been good too. the marlins will trade this guy. he is too good to be on the team as of now. do some of these teams just do this to make money? 

At the end of the day, for the owners they're still running a business. Profit is all that matters to some people. 

To all the guys hoping for a trade.  It probably won’t happen.  The guy makes 565k and isn’t eligible for arbitration until 2021.  The silver lining that owners will have to accept is that he might pitch in the best pitchers park in the league (and without a dH.)  

1 hour ago, Cesare13 said:

To all the guys hoping for a trade.  It probably won’t happen.  The guy makes 565k and isn’t eligible for arbitration until 2021.  The silver lining that owners will have to accept is that he might pitch in the best pitchers park in the league (and without a dH.)  

I personally don't care if he is traded. the Marlins do need some player to attract attendance. 

3 minutes ago, SnellMyFinger said:

I just noticed that the velocity on his fastball was sitting 89-90 in the 5th inning just now... is this cause for concern?

Probably. Especially since he’s out of the game. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted. ☹️

5 minutes ago, SnellMyFinger said:

I just noticed that the velocity on his fastball was sitting 89-90 in the 5th inning just now... is this cause for concern?

Game day thread for questions about stuff happening in the game. And maybe.

14 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Well done romo..idiot

You're just going to ignore the fact that both runs are unearned, and it would have been a solid SV if Castro doesn't fail to complete the putout?  

• Like 1