NBC Sports Edge Forums

Peyton Barber 2019 Outlook

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

The RoJo emerging crap has to die down now. We've been speaking of it for multiple games now and Arians continues to run this JAG out there. I don't trust either of them. 

If you’ve watched jones this year it’s clear he is miles ahead talent wise but yes the coach Refuses to give him the full workload and might not all year. But the point other poster was making was who exactly would buy barber? He’s on the lesser end of a rbbc 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I charted last year:   Game Log vs Saints 1st Quarter 2-3-TB 39 (11:04) 25-P.Barber right guard to TB 41 for 2 yards (94-C.Jordan). 1-10-TB 25 (4:25) 25-P.B

@Sternes with the longest post in roto history lmao

Was definitely Koetter.  The run on first down every time was predictable and crippled the run game. I think I charted the first 8 games before giving up on it. 

1 minute ago, sjm76 said:

Does Barber belong on waivers in all leagues now or are there those like me who still think he has a chance to be relevant this year?

He does, but he was picked up in my league after I dropped him. RoJo should be too, but we will know how they stand coming out of the bye. If changes haven't been made to his (RoJo's) touches I'd say he is droppable too. Because we are going to be halfway through the NFL season and by now the Bucs should have made the necessary changes coming out of their bye week.

3 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Does Barber belong on waivers in all leagues now or are there those like me who still think he has a chance to be relevant this year?

He's better than taking a zero because you leave the roster spot open due to bye.  Other than that he seems to have very little upside and little reason to be rostered as most owners prefer lottery ticket picks for the end of their bench. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, RomesBurnin said:

Arians: No carries for Ronald Jones if he 'can’t protect the quarterback’ - https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2019/12/02/arians-no-carries-for-ronald-jones-if-he-cant-protect-the-quarterback/

Anyone grabbing Barber for the playoffs? He got 17 touches for only 44 yards but 2 TDs.

He is elite handcuff who with jones there is too risky to start with confidence.