NBC Sports Edge Forums

FLASH $$ DRAFT TONIGHT Wednesday 3/20 * Yahoo Roto Auction * 12 Team 5x5 * $125 Buyin * 100% Payouts * LeagueSafe

We got one of these spontaneous leagues going last Friday, another one on Sunday...both of them filled in a single day. I didn't see any comparable leagues drafting on Yahoo tonight...who's in for this one?  

Rosters 13 x 9 (CI, MI, 4 OF, 9 P, 6 Bench). Standard $260 Auction budget and $100 FAAB budget. 

Payouts 

1st $750

2nd $500

3rd $250

Email lwrzesin@gmail.com or post your questions here

This is what it looked like on Sunday. Filled with time to spare and several guys on the waiting list. I hope to get a few guys early today, get a little momentum, and then should be able to get a bunch more in the early evening. 

Default 9 EST / 6 PST tonight. If we are getting close to filling but need a little more time, we may bump back a bit. But my gut says if you are in, then we are already at 4-5...we should be able to start at 9 I think. 

Cool. I am setting it up now. Then will start a new post here and ask all the guys who are interested to start commenting on that one. That post will have the link to check out and join the league. 

Edited by Windy