NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Completed Trades Thread

14 Team H2H Dynasty

Gave: Blackmon, Castillo, Lamet

Got: Degrom, Puig, Riley

Made the deal because I had a deal lined up to flip Scherzer for Bellinger. Guy got cold feet, so at the moment I own Max, Cole, Degrom. Still plan on flipping one of the three before the playoffs.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent M. Olson  Received Eloy  10 team points league. Accepted yesterday prior to the announcement of Eloy's deal and Olson's injury.

traded Wil Myers for Nick Senzel.

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h deeper rosters   gave moncada and robles got mookie

1 hour ago, fatbob166 said:

14 Team H2H Dynasty

Gave: Blackmon, Castillo, Lamet

Got: Degrom, Puig, Riley

Made the deal because I had a deal lined up to flip Scherzer for Bellinger. Guy got cold feet, so at the moment I own Max, Cole, Degrom. Still plan on flipping one of the three before the playoffs.

The flip should be Max. Hes probably the best for now, but factor in age and probably get the better return.

As for what you did trade: It depends on what the rest of your roster look like. Blackmon >>> Puig, Riley >>> Lamet, and Degrom > Castillo. The Degrom/Castillo part is the closest to me, but others would disagree. I'm not high on Lamet, and don't think Riley is nearly as good long term as his blistering start. If you asked me I would rather have Puig than Riley

54 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

The flip should be Max. Hes probably the best for now, but factor in age and probably get the better return.

As for what you did trade: It depends on what the rest of your roster look like. Blackmon >>> Puig, Riley >>> Lamet, and Degrom > Castillo. The Degrom/Castillo part is the closest to me, but others would disagree. I'm not high on Lamet, and don't think Riley is nearly as good long term as his blistering start. If you asked me I would rather have Puig than Riley

Thanks for the input Gunz...Roster is now:

C-Perez, 1B- Hosmer, 2B- Albies, 3B- Suarez, SS- Boegarts, IF- Gallo, OF- Yelich, Soto, Puig, Domingo UTIL- Mallex Smith Bench- Riley

P- Scherzer, Degrom, Cole, Smith, Gray, Marquez, Canning, Bassitt, T.Rodgers, Kelley, Oberg

Currently in 1st place. DeGrom $10 to keep, Castillo was $22, Riley $4 (long term investment) I am aiming to flip Scherzer due to his keeper price and age being 35 😁

On 7/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, nlm said:

Sent: Lucas Giolito, Jorge Soler
Received: Ronald Acuna

Sold deal for both sides in this one - I do like your side more though, good job! 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Jrick45 said:

Very risky move IMO

yep needed to do something bold and swing for the fences in this league my sp is bad so really need my offence to carry me (same league I trade trout and khris davis for Mookie and Blackmon.) got a core of Mookie, acuna, Blackmon, trea, jo ram, with good 2ndary players like seager voit hiura olson senzel.

I think this is the type deal that can win me a league and if jo ram doesn't work out I still had the depth with hiura and senzel. we will see. ha rolling with lynn as my ace 

On 7/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, colepenhagen said:

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h

gave riley and Edwardo (sp)

got ryu

cant wait for ryu to blow out his groin next start 

On 7/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, colepenhagen said:

gave dj

got jo ram

Who?

Edited by ThreadKiller

Blockbuster trade:  I traded Forest Whitley, Royce Lewis, Nolan Gorman, Zac Gallen, Willie Calhoun, Frankie Montas, and Realmuto....in return, I received Giancarlo Stanton, Kirby Yates, Elvis Andrus, Stephen Strasburg, Andrew Cashner, Dom Smith, and Danny Jansen!   I’m in third place in a dynasty.  Do you guys like it? 

Edited by Yourbettstulo
1 minute ago, Yourbettstulo said:

Blockbuster trade:  I traded Forest Whitely, Royce Lewis, Nolan Gorman, Zac Gallen, Willie Calhoun, Frankie Montas, and Realmuto....in return, I received Giancarlo Stanton, Kirby Yates, Elvis Andrus, Stephen Strasburg, Andrew Cashner, Dom Smith, and Danny Jansen!   I’m in third place in a dynasty.  Do you guys like it? 

I prefer the side with Whitley, Lewis, Gorman, etc.

14 Team Dynasty league:

Just dealt my Scherzer/ Domingo for his Verlander/ Hoskins. Verlander is just a rental, but Hoskins is only $7 to keep next season. Scherzer $41, Domingo $31. Figure I'm barely taking a hit in pitching this season stepping down from Max to JV, and Hoskins is a solid keeper.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, nlm said:

On 7/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, fatbob166 said:

Thanks for the input Gunz...Roster is now:

C-Perez, 1B- Hosmer, 2B- Albies, 3B- Suarez, SS- Boegarts, IF- Gallo, OF- Yelich, Soto, Puig, Domingo UTIL- Mallex Smith Bench- Riley

P- Scherzer, Degrom, Cole, Smith, Gray, Marquez, Canning, Bassitt, T.Rodgers, Kelley, Oberg

Currently in 1st place. DeGrom $10 to keep, Castillo was $22, Riley $4 (long term investment) I am aiming to flip Scherzer due to his keeper price and age being 35 😁

deGrom costs $10, but Castillo costs $22? What's wrong with this picture? 

4 hours ago, Metsbert said:

deGrom costs $10, but Castillo costs $22? What's wrong with this picture? 

DeGrom was plucked off waivers one year during season, and Castillo was drafted for $22 this season. Nothing's wrong with the picture as far as I can see 👀

10-team 5x5 redraft.

Gave: Jose Ramirez, Patrick Corbin, German Marquez

Got: Max Scherzer (IL), Mike Moustakas

Obviously a buy low on Max and sell low on JoRam. I figured the glimmer of hope from Jose at the plate lately and Max's back issue presented a buying opportunity for the best pitcher in the game. Also glad to make someone else deal with the Marquez start/sit headache.

10 team redraft h2h 8x8

My Odorizzi for his Matt Olson

My team

C - Sanchez, 1B - Olson, 2B - Moustakas, 3B - Suarez, SS - Story, IF - Polanco, OF - Acuna, JD, Gallo, Kepler, Bench - Voit, Gennett

SP - Strasburg, Clevinger, Minor, S Gray, Lamet, Cease, Canning, Ponce de Leon, Syndergaard, Luzardo 

RP - Yates, Chapman, Hendriks