NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Completed Trades Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent M. Olson  Received Eloy  10 team points league. Accepted yesterday prior to the announcement of Eloy's deal and Olson's injury.

traded Wil Myers for Nick Senzel.

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h deeper rosters   gave moncada and robles got mookie

14 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Wow. I wish people sent me trades like thAt

The more I analyze it, especially with Benny getting hot, the more I'm blown away. Aguilar is just lost right now. I'm on cloud nine--getting a leadoff hitter for one of the best league's offenses. That all said, my only concern is this leaves my OF overcrowded. I may need to make a few more deals.

Edited by nlm

My glasnow and stripling for gallo and clevinger

8x8 (r 2b 3b hr sb rbi avg ops w cg era whip s hra k qs)

c - Ramos, 1b - alonso, 2b - carpenter, 3b - Suarez, ss - story, if - moose, lf - acuna, cf - Robles, rf - gallo, of - McNeil, bench - mazara, gennett (il) meadows

sp - buehler, strasburg, syndergaard, Wheeler, peacock, montas, minor, luzardo(na) hill, clevinger (il) rp - Chapman Yates jeffress 

First off.  SO much better playing in a league full of people you know - texting and/or talking in person is so much better for trading than having to send back-and-forth proposals and counters. 

With that said, managed to get Arenado for my Rendon in a straight 1:1 lol.  Pretty much as buy-low and sell-high as you'll get with those two guys.  And it was the commish who offered it to me lol.  The #3 overall pick for my 4th round pick?  Sure thing!  My first time owning Arenado.  Here we go!

On 4/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, nlm said:

Found this offer sitting in my box, and jumped on it. Honesty, owning Aguilar was getting painful...

He sent: Andrew Benintendi

I sent: Michael Pineda, Jesus Aguilar

Well done, sir.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Call me Red said:

Well done, sir.

Thank you, my good man... I think of it as my finest hour. I look at Aguilar right now, heading into his 3rd straight game on the pine, and wonder what the guy was thinking. Maybe that's why he's last in our league.

Edited by nlm
  • Like 1
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Why?

Never trade top five player in arenado for two aging guys who’s prime has passed.   Kluber and Bumgarner likely to have similar years this year.   Arenado >>>>>> rendon and it’s not even remotely close. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Baseball Or Bust said:

Never trade top five player in arenado for two aging guys who’s prime has passed.   Kluber and Bumgarner likely to have similar years this year.   Arenado >>>>>> rendon and it’s not even remotely close. 

Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback.