NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook

19 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

LeSean currently is 25th all time in rushing yards, with 1,100 more he'd be 17th all-time, and literally everyone ahead of him would currently be in the hall, except AP and Gore--who both likely will be as well once they hang it up.

Not a sure thing, but not impossible by any means.

Plus he always contributed as a receiver out of the backfield

He isn't first ballot but he is a lock for the HOF. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

High stakes leagues have the same losers, just with more money.

Duke Johnson owners right now..  

Posted Images

Just now, wideopen21 said:

The notion that the HOF worthiness of a 31 year old RB is relevant to whether he is currently good enough to unseat another RB is also embarrassingly ignorant. 

I get it. He's not in his prime. But he's also not Jamaal Charles at the end. This isn't a guy barely hanging on for one last go at it. He totally could be on the verge of plummeting off of a cliff, but he hasn't started falling yet. He struggled on a bad team last year and battled injuries, but he still looked like he had something left. 

4 minutes ago, bomont said:

That's quite literally funny!  

? No it's not. You just made it clear it's impossible with your 0.0% "fact"

No, you're trying to act like your opinion = fact. Not that that's new on this site. 

I said 0.0% chance IF McCoy is healthy. 

Everything I say is my opinion, that should go without saying. However, it's a fact that Shady is an all-time great RB, and Damien is a veteran backup. 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I said 0.0% chance IF McCoy is healthy. 

Everything I say is my opinion, that should go without saying. However, it's a fact that Shady is an all-time great RB, and Damien is a veteran backup. 

From hall of famer to all time great now lol. Glad to know Lesean is on rotoworld 

23 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

From hall of famer to all time great now lol. Glad to know Lesean is on rotoworld 

He's both. He'll finish his career as one of the 10-15 most productive RBs of all time. Go look at his stats. 

5 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I’m guessing since shady is so much better then Williams, and Williams was being drafted end of the second and beginning of the 3rd, McCoy is the new 1.1 moving forward right?

Dude, it was Williams, Thompson, Williams. There was so much opportunity for Williams. Now it's Shady, Williams, Thompson, Williams. It's messy now. There is no RB1 in this backfield. I feel super comfortable saying that. 

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Dude, it was Williams, Thompson, Williams. There was so much opportunity for Williams. Now it's Shady, Williams, Thompson, Williams. It's messy now. There is no RB1 in this backfield. I feel super comfortable saying that. 

Bro, Williams ADP was 24 overall in ppr it’s not something I’m making up it’s an actually number. Your saying he’s so much better then Williams so it then he would have to have an higher ADP. These are actually numbers not an opinion. 

24 Damien Williams KC (12) 

RB12

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/ppr-overall.php

3 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Bro, Williams ADP was 24 overall in ppr it’s not something I’m making up it’s an actually number. Your saying he’s so much better then Williams so it then he would have to have an higher ADP. These are actually numbers not an opinion. 

RB12

You wouldn't acknowledge the situation just changed? ADP is meaningless there haven't been any drafts since the news broke... bro.

Edited by Trifecta
1 minute ago, Trifecta said:

You wouldn't acknowledge the situation just changed? ADP is meaningless

How is adp meaningless. It’s where players are being drafted and is relevant to the discussion and he’s saying it’s the McCoy show now  

Edited by UcanTry
4 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

How is adp meaningless. It’s where players are being drafted and is relevant to the discussion 

Because the ADP up until this point just went out the window. ADP will move now. Value is what we're trying to assess here in the meantime. 

Damien Williams ADP will go down.

McCoy's will go up.

Count on it.

If you are a believer in Damien Williams and haven't drafted you should be ecstatic. His price just went down.

Edited by Trifecta
5 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Because the ADP up until this point just went out the window. ADP will move now. Value is what we're trying to assess here in the meantime. 

Damien Williams ADP will go down.

McCoy's will go up.

Count on it.

He’s saying it’s the McCoy show and Williams to the bench etc etc. if that’s true and Williams had an adp of 24 then he’s saying McCoy now is better and should be picked up sooner. People drafted Williams knowing Darwin would have a role, some delusional people through it was Hyde. But he was still being picked at average 24. So even if the roles are reversed he’s basically saying McCoy is a top 24 pick but since he’s so much better it should be sooner 

and for for the record I have zero shares of Williams in redraft so I’m not motivated to defend for that purpose 

Edited by UcanTry
Just now, UcanTry said:

He’s saying it’s the McCoy show and Williams to the bench etc etc. if that’s true and Williams had an adp of 24 then he’s saying McCoy now is better and should be picked up sooner. People drafted Williams knowing Darwin would have a role, some delusional people through it was Hyde. But he was still being picked at average 24. So even if the roles are reversed he’s basically saying McCoy is a top 24 pick but since he’s so much better it should be sooner 

We don't know how this will play out. I wouldn't be surprised to see their ADP land very close for drafts Sunday through Wednesday.

Damien ⬇️

McCoy ⬆️

This is great for people who already had McCoy but this backfield is a nightmare now. I just feel like Williams was too good last year for them to just give McCoy the job. I know he was banged up and the team sucked but 3.2 YPC is TERRIBLE. Tough to say he's not on the decline. 

3 hours ago, UcanTry said:

RB12

Winston has a higher ADP than Brady.

I’ll let you figure this out on your own.

3 hours ago, UcanTry said:

How is adp meaningless. It’s where players are being drafted and is relevant to the discussion and he’s saying it’s the McCoy show now  

Besides the small fact that now we know its much more of a time share than before......

• tonycpsu changed the title to LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic