Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

The actually 2018 numbers, have you seen them

 

mccoy 161 attempts

ivory 115 attempts 

 

 

Cool. Try looking at snap counts and injuries too.

Edited by Iron-cock
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

High stakes leagues have the same losers, just with more money.

Duke Johnson owners right now..  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, LongBalls said:

I will freaking laugh if he goes to KC. That'll be a real mess. Texans, Chargers, and Chiefs have been rumored. Haven't heard about TB, but apparently there's interest across the league.

 

There should be interest everywhere.  He looked spry and sharp in preseason action.  Everyone points to Shady's stats last year to say he's done but if you read the blurbs, it seemed he didn't have much of a chance.  Blurbs kept saying "O-Line couldn't open up any holes".  Plus he was hurt a bunch last year too.  Just a lost year.  I think he still has gas in the tank.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

Cool. Try looking at snap counts and injuries too.

And since you probably don’t know those 

McCoy played 48.27

ivory played 28.33

Murphy 18.53

etc. 

this is what they call rbbc

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I don't see how Shady fits into this mix unless they are down on Darwin which by everything that has come out they are enamored with. Once again Darrel Williams plays special teams as the third back so any Shady interest to the Chiefs sounds like wishcasting. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigbluecrew56 said:

 

I don't see how Shady fits into this mix unless they are down on Darwin which by everything that has come out they are enamored with. Once again Darrel Williams plays special teams as the third back so any Shady interest to the Chiefs sounds like wishcasting. 

The thing imo that links him to KC is Reid. He considers him “family” but time will tell. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

Cool. Try looking at snap counts and injuries too.

 

17 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Lol has nothing to do with him being in rbbc

 

15 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

And since you probably don’t know those 

McCoy played 48.27

ivory played 28.33

Murphy 18.53

etc. 

this is what they call rbbc

 

That might make sense if you just look at the season long numbers and don't know what actually happened.   McCoy only started 13 games due to injury.  How you define "RBBC" is up to you I guess, but typically someone isn't in a RBBC if they're getting 70% of the snaps when they're not injured or the gamescript isn't out of hand.

 

While we're at it, Ivory was banged up last year too which is why Marcus Murphy was getting some run too.

 

Fantasy is a weekly game, if you just look at the end of season numbers you will draw incorrect conclusions.

 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Iron-cock said:

 

 

That might make sense if you just look at the season long numbers and don't know what actually happened.   McCoy only started 13 games due to injury.  How you define "RBBC" is up to you I guess, but typically someone isn't in a RBBC if they're getting 70% of the snaps when they're not injured or the gamescript isn't out of hand.

 

While we're at it, Ivory was banged up last year too which is why Marcus Murphy was getting some run too.

 

Fantasy is a weekly game, if you just look at the end of season numbers you might draw some incorrect conclusions.

 

Also one players usage by a certain coaching staff doesn't define how another coaching staff might use him.

 

 

spacer.png

 

So basically in was in a rbbc last year which was what comments where about. So he played 13 games. If you want to get technical, you can take the carries by games played for all of them and he was still splitting. The production doesn’t lie, he actually had 3.2 ypc and Ivory was 3.4 ypc. Regardless of all this asterisks McCoy was splitting carries last year 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Per Rap

 

The four teams with the strongest early interest former #Bills RB LeSean McCoy are the #Chiefs, #Eagles, #Chargers and #Patriots, sources say. For LA, it’s an option they are forced to look at with Melvin Gordon’s status uncertain

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

lmfao 🤣

friggin' Hoodie - ya gotta love the sonofabee 

 

Crapsheet cracks me up. He continues to “report” about NE as if he has any idea what he’s talking about. He’s “reporting” that NE is interested in McCoy? Who told him they were interested? Bill? Did Bill call him and tell him that or is he literally making it up? Hint: No. He made it up just like he makes up every “report” about the Patriots that he ends up being wrong about. Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

 

I don't see how Shady fits into this mix unless they are down on Darwin which by everything that has come out they are enamored with. Once again Darrel Williams plays special teams as the third back so any Shady interest to the Chiefs sounds like wishcasting. 

 

The tea leaves suggest the Chiefs just don’t trust Damien Williams to lead the backfield — I think they’re down on him rather than Darwin Thompson. Williams is still being drafted as a fringe RB1, so that’s concerning to his outlook — a Shady signing would make this a real mess from a fantasy standpoint.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThreadKiller said:

 

Crapsheet cracks me up. He continues to “report” about NE as if he has any idea what he’s talking about. He’s “reporting” that NE is interested in McCoy? Who told him they were interested? Bill? Did Bill call him and tell him that or is he literally making it up? Hint: No. He made it up just like he makes up every “report” about the Patriots that he ends up being wrong about. Lol.

 

maybe so, but, still ... the spectre of Hoodie looms so large over this entire leeg - gonna be a whole eff of a lot less entertaining when the curmudgeonly bast1d hangs it up. 

love the guy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

maybe so, but, still ... the spectre of Hoodie looms so large over this entire leeg - gonna be a whole eff of a lot less entertaining when the curmudgeonly bast1d hangs it up. 

love the guy. 

 

Who? You love Crapsheet or the Hoodie? If it’s Crapsheet...why? He’s an absolutely horrible, HORRIBLE “reporter”.

If, you’re referring to Bill...well of course.

Crapsheet is just awful and makes up stuff with hopes it sticks. He just throws the Patriots into everything because it receives clicks. He (more than most) is much more concerned with clicks than actually reporting anything of substance or being correct.

 

Anyhow, McCoy isn’t ending up in Foxboro.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThreadKiller said:

 

Who? You love Crapsheet or the Hoodie? If it’s Crapsheet...why? He’s an absolutely horrible, HORRIBLE “reporter”.

If, you’re referring to Bill...well of course.

Crapsheet is just awful and makes up stuff with hopes it sticks. He just throws the Patriots into everything because it receives clicks. He (more than most) is much more concerned with clicks than actually reporting anything of substance or being correct.

 

Anyhow, McCoy isn’t ending up in Foxboro.

 

 

 

Hoodie.  always Hoodie. 

thought my post made it clear enuff. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What if Cleveland signed him? They have the cap space, are going all in this year already, can backup Chubb while Hunt is suspended, then still flip either Shady or Hunt at the deadline. For a short 1 year contract for $3m or so, why the hell not? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...