NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

High stakes leagues have the same losers, just with more money.

Duke Johnson owners right now..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Y'all are delusional if you think Damien Williams is going to start over a borderline hall of fame RB. Wow. 

He is 31 and was just cut. You are acting as if the Chiefs are getting 23 year old Shady. 

Would Williams start over Frank Gore? Gore is a borderline HOF RB also.  

All this does is make that backfield a mess. Could Shady steal the job? Sure. I am far from sold on Damien, but it's far more likely that Shady was brought in has cheap depth who could take over as the feature back if Damien can't handle the gig. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Y'all are delusional if you think Damien Williams is going to start over a borderline hall of fame RB. Wow. 

Lesean McCoy is a borderline hall of famer lmfao. Put the bottle down

Edited by UcanTry
  • Like 3

This thread needs to be locked. This is embarrassing. Damien Williams is not in the same conversation with Shady. Williams will likely still have a role, but we're talking about a flex play or maybe a back end RB2. React with the confused face all you want. Williams just took a major hit in value. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

This thread needs to be locked. This is embarrassing. Damien Williams is not in the same conversation with Shady. Williams will likely still have a role, but we're talking about a flex play or maybe a back end RB2. React with the confused face all you want. Williams just took a major hit in value. 

But shady is a hall of famer right lol. That has nothing  to do with Williams at all. The fact you’d say he’s a hall if famer makes you lose any credibility lol

Actually i one McCoy but your comments are hilarious 

Edited by UcanTry
  • Like 1
Just now, UcanTry said:

But shady is a hall of famer right lol. That has to link to Williams at all. The fact you’d say he’s a hall if famer makes you lose any credibility lol

Actually i one McCoy but your comments are hilarious 

What??????????

6 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Lesean McCoy is a borderline hall of famer lmfao. Put the bottle down

There's zero doubt that McCoy is in the conversation. I doubt he ever gets in, but he'll be on the ballot, and it'll be debated. It already has been.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-mpcs-us-revc&source=android-browser&q=shady+mccoy+hall+of+fame

1 minute ago, UcanTry said:

He said shady is a hall of famer, it’s fixed but you could just put two and two together and figure it out. My phone autocorrected some stuff 

Ehhhhh...

Just now, ajs723 said:

There's zero doubt that McCoy is in the conversation. I doubt he ever gets in, but he'll be on the ballot, and it'll be debated. It already has been.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-mpcs-us-revc&source=android-browser&q=shady+mccoy+hall+of+fame

LeSean currently is 25th all time in rushing yards, with 1,100 more he'd be 17th all-time, and literally everyone ahead of him would currently be in the hall, except AP and Gore--who both likely will be as well once they hang it up.

Not a sure thing, but not impossible by any means.

• Haha 1

There are reasons to favor shady at the moment  , but saying he is a Hall of famer as the main argument is a really bad one. Tom Brady is quite possibly the best QB of all time and even he isn’t very useful in fantasy right now.  Shady isn’t a useful RB in KC because he is a potential hall of famer, its because he knows the system, is in an offense notorious for producing good RB’s, has a coach that likes him, and he isn't in competition with a clear high end stud RB like Gurkey, Zeke etc.

Edited by Yanksfan06
11 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Yeah. Course if the Chiefs signed Franco Harris tomorrow, that would be bad news for both......cuz, yknow, HOF. 

Worst case for Williams owners here is RBBC, but I suspect more like Williams RB1 with the occasional McCoy token carries. If McCoy not only becomes the starter but proves worthy.......I guess stranger things have happened, but I would be quite shocked. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

LeSean currently is 25th all time in rushing yards, with 1,100 more he'd be 17th all-time, and literally everyone ahead of him would currently be in the hall, except AP and Gore--who both likely will be as well once they hang it up.

Not a sure thing, but not impossible by any means.

Yeah, I'm looking at his stats and I actually don't think it's unlikely. He's probably a Hall of Famer. He'll finish his career with better stats across the board than multiple RBs in the Hall. Seems like a guy who will get in years and years after he retires, but will get in nonetheless. 

The notion that he isn't even borderline is either embarrassingly ignorant, or intentionally disingenuous. 

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

Yeah. Course if the Chiefs signed Franco Harris tomorrow, that would be bad news for both......cuz, yknow, HOF. 

Worst case for Williams owners here is RBBC, but I suspect more like Williams RB1 with the occasional McCoy token carries. If McCoy not only becomes the starter but proves worthy.......I guess stranger things have happened, but I would be quite shocked. 

There's quite literally a 0.0% chance that a healthy McCoy is going to be getting only "occasional" carries. If you own Damien, you have to hope that age and health slow down Shady, which is possible. 

I have no shares of this backfield, I'm just trying to get people to acknowledge reality. 

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Yeah, I'm looking at his stats and I actually don't think it's unlikely. He's probably a Hall of Famer. He'll finish his career with better stats across the board than multiple RBs in the Hall. Seems like a guy who will get in years and years after he retires, but will get in nonetheless. 

The notion that he isn't even borderline is either embarrassingly ignorant, or intentionally disingenuous. 

The notion that the HOF worthiness of a 31 year old RB is relevant to whether he is currently good enough to unseat another RB is also embarrassingly ignorant. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

There's quite literally a 0.0% chance that a healthy McCoy is going to be getting only "occasional" carries.

That's quite literally funny!  

If you own Damien, you have to hope that age and health slow down Shady, which is possible. 

? No it's not. You just made it clear it's impossible with your 0.0% "fact"

I have no shares of this backfield, I'm just trying to get people to acknowledge reality. 

No, you're trying to act like your opinion = fact. Not that that's new on this site. 

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • tonycpsu unlocked this topic