NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyler Skaggs 2019 Outlook

Safe to say he's a bench tonight vs Minni? I hate to bench guys I own but own him in a 12 and 16 team and only starting him in the latter because it's H2H.

He doesn't seem like last years pitcher yet to me. Swinging K rate way down.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in MLB Angels honor Skaggs....the results a combined no-hitter 13-0

I was one of the lucky ones who got to witness the game first hand tonight.  Let me say, as a longtime Angel fan, that was one of the most remarkable performances I have ever seen. From the fans chant

Posted Images

Anyone holding because vs. KC next time out? He's been pretty brutal all year and doesn't have a lot of positives to predict things should change.  Drop looking like the next step

9 minutes ago, midlip said:

Anyone holding because vs. KC next time out? He's been pretty brutal all year and doesn't have a lot of positives to predict things should change.  Drop looking like the next step

I say give him a couple more starts. He's better than what he's done so far. I'm frustrated too, but the wire is pretty ugly for me. 

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, jb_power said:

just raged dropped him this am when I saw the box score

Can’t blame you. Watched him pitch. He’s just an idiot. And this is coming from the guy who started this thread and was expecting some good things from Skaggs this year. Skaggs will always do something stupid or get injured to ensure that he gets placed back in the average category.

Edited by hangin n wangin
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow.  I got him in my dynasty league draft and like to follow my guys on social media.  He had just gotten married in the offseason. Unbelievably tragic.

Edited by Sternes
4 minutes ago, BayofPuigs said:

Thoughts are with his family and the Angels players/org. Sad to think that some Angels players have had to deal with this more than once...….

Not as many as you are thinking... Adenhart tragically died in 2009...