Tyler Skaggs 2019 Outlook

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in MLB Angels honor Skaggs....the results a combined no-hitter 13-0

I was one of the lucky ones who got to witness the game first hand tonight.  Let me say, as a longtime Angel fan, that was one of the most remarkable performances I have ever seen. From the fans chant

Posted Images

OMG such terrible news, GOD Bless Tyler and his family. Only 27, just the last thing on earth we all wanted to read about today. 

• Like 3

[Post containing unsourced speculation about Skaggs' cause of death removed.  Until there are reputable reports, discussion of the circumstances of his passing is irresponsible, and will be removed.]

• Like 1

Terrible news. it seems like baseball has a disproportionate number of active players that pass away. He was only 27 and should have had a long career, and more importantly, a long life, ahead of him. 

7 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Terrible news. it seems like baseball has a disproportionate number of active players that pass away. He was only 27 and should have had a long career, and more importantly, a long life, ahead of him. 

I agree. Sad news. He had a long life ahead of him. You never know what people are going through. 

• Like 1

[Posts removed.  If you'd like to start a discussion about community standards regarding whether / when / how much using derogatory language to refer to players or their performances is appropriate, that's a good topic for the Fantasy Feedback forum.  It is not a discussion that's going to go well in the outlook thread of a recently deceased player.]

• Like 4

RIP Tyler Skaggs. As an Angel fan I’m heartbroken to have now witnessed two great young talents pass way too soon. I was always a big Skaggs fan and tried to get as many shares of him on my fantasy teams as he had a wicked curveball and I was a true believer in his breakout potential. His run last year before injury was amazing and he was a true competitor. Going to the ballpark won’t be the same knowing I won’t be able to watch you on the mound again. My condolences to his friends and family and to all fellow Angel fans. Way too young but you’ll be an Angel forever. 

• Like 8