NBC Sports Edge Forums

Daily prospect performance updates

At this point, I'm fully expecting Vidal Brujan to be promoted before Wander.

In 4 games: 7-for-16, 2 HR, 4 RBI, 5 Runs Scored, 4 BB / 1 K and 1 SB.

Kids making it look easy and they've already played him in LF, CF, RF and 2B.

Looks to me like they're planning on having him possibly play all OF positions in addition to playing the occasional 2B from time to time.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get promoted here in May, and to see Wander come sometime in June or July.

• Like 3
  • Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With minor league Opening Day here, this thread is for providing updates on a daily basis of how prospects performed around the minors. If there are prospects that you are following, feel free to post

First off thanks for the recommendation, SpartyOn4! And this forum is awesome to keep track of minors players. Minor League Ball had a different feel for sure, but this place can be great in its own r

George Kirby, RHP, high Single-A Everett (SEA) 5 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 8 K, 76 pitches, 49 strikes, 2 groundouts, 2 flyouts Julio Rodriguez, RF, high Single-A Everett (SEA) 1-for-4, HR (3

18 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

I hope the Rays trade Padlo somewhere would be a nice sneaky add.

I don’t see where that is , especially long term. Could see him being a starter on a bad cheap team temporarily , but also kinda think the Rays hoard that for when they need it.

1 hour ago, brockpapersizer said:

I don’t see where that is , especially long term. Could see him being a starter on a bad cheap team temporarily , but also kinda think the Rays hoard that for when they need it.

Yeah, more wishful thinking on my part than anything he'd prob have to be a throw in, in a bigger deal like a Justin Williams who has got some PT with the Cards recently.

• Like 1
Just now, Dirtywater97 said:

Yeah, more wishful thinking on my part than anything he'd prob have to be a throw in, in a bigger deal like a Justin Williams who has got some PT with the Cards recently.

He's going to have to mash and continue to mash to get opportunities. While he's solid, I don't think the bat is amazing. I can't think of a team besides the Tigers who might benefit from playing him every day.

1 hour ago, meh2 said:

Don’t sleep on this guy. He might be my favorite Royals pitching prospect.

I was just about to post about him. This guy is unowned in a lot of deep dynasty leagues, definite potential top 100 guy by end of year. 

https://theathletic.com/2439104/2021/03/10/royals-alec-marsh-prospect-rookie/

11 hours ago, SpartyOn4 said:

Michael Toglia is really all-in on the 3 true outcomes approach. 5 BB, 6 K, 3 HR in 17 PA.

Update: 3 BB, 1 K, 1 HR in 5 PA tonight. He's now 19-for-22 on 3TO. The fielders can probably catch a quick nap while he's up.

• Like 2
On 5/6/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dirtywater97 said:

Macko's curve is nasty 👀 so many new interesting guys popping up gotta love it.

So Eric Longenhagen wrote up Macko in his prospect notes recently.

Adam Macko, LHP, Seattle Mariners
Level & Affiliate: Low-A Modesto   Age: 20   Org Rank: tbd   FV: 40+
Line: 4 IP, 2 H, 2 BB, 0 R, 7 K

Notes
Macko was a 2019 seventh round high schooler who was drafted because of his proclivity for spin and physical projection. His fastball sat 87-90 during his first pro summer but it’s been parked closer to 94, and topping out at 98, so far this spring. The increased velocity has really impacted Macko’s fastball control. He’s got a scaled down version of the Clayton Kershaw build, with a thick lower half and short levers, but Macko’s delivery looks more like Ryan Buchter’s. His sweeping breaking ball is already plus. Macko doesn’t turn 21 until the very end of the calendar year. It’d be impressive if he held this new velo all season long. His delivery is atypical for a starter but he also has impact relief potential because of the quality of his breaking ball, so Macko belongs in an FV tier of impact on the upcoming Mariners list.

Corbin Carroll, CF, high Single-A Hillsboro (ARI)

3-for-3, 2B (1), 2 RBI, R, BB, CS (1)

1-for-2, HR (2), RBI, R, BB

Nivaldo Rodriguez, RHP, Triple-A Sugar Land (HOU)

5 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 K, 1 HR, 64 pitches, 43 strikes, 5 groundouts, 2 flyouts

Jarred Kelenic, CF, Triple-A Tacoma (SEA)

1-for-4, K

Cal Raleigh, C, Triple-A Tacoma (SEA)

1-for-4, R, SB (1), K 

Luis Frias, RHP, high Single-A Hillsboro (ARI)

W (2-0), 6 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 9 K, 0 HR, 74 pitches, 53 strikes, 4 groundouts, 5 flyouts

Patrick Bailey, C, high Single-A Eugene (SF)

1-for-4, 2B (2), 2 K

Omar Estevez, CF, Triple-A Oklahoma City (LAD)

2-for-5, 2B (1), 2 RBI, 2 R, K, GIDP 

Jo Adell, RF, Triple-A Salt Lake (LAA)

2-for-5, 2 HR (3), 5 RBI, 2 R, K

Seth Beer, 1B, Triple-A Reno (ARI)

0-for-5, 3 K, E (1) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Deivi Garcia at 5IP 0ER 3H 0BB 7K

Matt Manning 4IP 2ER 2H 0BB 7K

Simeon Woods Richardson 5IP 1ER 1H 2BB 8K

DL Hall 5IP 0ER 2H 0BB 9K