NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-  "UPDATE: Late start is almost a 100% lock in ATL. Can’t rule out a PPD, but don’t expect one. As long as this field holds up through the current storm it will clear and they can play."

He had everything he owned in a box with his sister's shoes on when he left to go play ball...It don't get no better then that.

Posted Images

deGrom needs to be lifted. Whatever happened last start is happening again and this is a better lineup. Stinking the joint up worse than Willy's greatest hits and A-Rod pretending to listen to him.

30 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

deGrom needs to be lifted. Whatever happened last start is happening again and this is a better lineup. Stinking the joint up worse than Willy's greatest hits and A-Rod pretending to listen to him.

Is it really a better lineup? Probably a little but Twins doing well to start the season. 

I still think Donaldson has a big year in that lineup I he stays healthy. Hes walking at a high rate still just the hits aren't falling for him. RBI numbers might be a touch lower than projected though but ya never know.

48 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Just stay healthy, Donaldson

46 minutes ago, !!! said:

I still think Donaldson has a big year in that lineup I he stays healthy.

LOL

12 hours ago, Low and Away said:

Then you missed a good interview with Aaron. 

Not sure if you saw they messed up when they asked him about a pic with Jackie Robinson. Asked him if he knows where it was taken. It wasn't even him in the pic. ESPN at its finest.