NBC Sports Edge Forums

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

11 hours ago, theantishere said:

Gotta be the highest of sell highs right? He's pretty injury prone iirc. 

He usually goes on a heater. I would dangle him out there, see if you get a bite. If it’s not worth it just let him play KC next week lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite his stats today, Fuller to me is becoming a WR1, even elite level.  You have to watch the game to look beyond the stats.  He dropped 3 td's passes today.  Also was targeted on deep multiple de

Like with a pretty ribbon?

Death  Taxes  Will Fuller hurt

Posted Images

Thank you for joining the 2019 season. Hopefully he does well again next week against KC in what is expected to be a shootout. 

3 hours ago, Nate1213 said:

He was dropped Wednesday and sat on the waiver wire all week. I decided to give it a whirl around 12:30 Sunday morning. Thank god I did. Hopefully he continues against the Chiefs, Colts, and Oakland then I can sell majorly high.  

If he continues his heater for 3 more weeks then you'd sell high? Why sell?

1 hour ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

If he continues his heater for 3 more weeks then you'd sell high? Why sell?

Because he's shown throughout his career to be a boom or bust. If I can get a top end RB in a package for him I'd do it in a heartbeat (as I am weak at RB).

27 minutes ago, Krambone said:

I’m packaging Fuller and Sony Michelle before they disappear again.. everyone thinks they’re hot. Lol

This is the exact package I am offering but nobody buying Lol

15 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Maybe the greatest game by a WR that we will see all season and the major topic is trading him?

Lol.

Fuller gets no respect.

I mean it's pretty fair since he's rarely been healthy and basically boom/bust when he is. Not to mention he's lining up next to an absolute monster in Hopkins.

5 hours ago, sSektor said:

I mean it's pretty fair since he's rarely been healthy and basically boom/bust when he is. Not to mention he's lining up next to an absolute monster in Hopkins.

That is true, kid is always injured. I will say this, last year when he was healthy and playing, he caught a TD EVERY SINGLE GAME , Insane I know . But I mean unless your'e packaging him a multi player trade, I rather just ride the wave until he cools off . Let him take you to the playoffs, if he lasts that long lol . And we can't predict the future, what if this is the year he plays a whole season. I know I know, big IF ... but who knows.  

Game 1 - 3 targets

Game 2 - 6 targets

Game 3 - 7 targets

Game 4 - 7 targets

Game 5 - 16 targets.

Game 1 was an outlier, so was game 5 since he won't get 16 targets per game but all them all together a d divide by 5 and he is averaging 7.8 targets per game.

He is a big play threat so of course you will get the 4 for 40 on 7 targets type of games but you will also get his blow up games as well.

If he stays healthy for 16 games with 7.8 targets per game average he is looking at 125 targets this season. 

Can't say enough for how this guy has improved since he came into the league. Was basically a straight-line speedster with excellent high pointing ability and very inconsistent hands. I think it says a lot about him when you see he had the best catch rate amongst players that saw 50+ targets last year, zero drops on 42 or so catchable passes--even though it was a shortened year. His route tree has fully evolved too, can run anything and run it well. Have to also believe working daily with Hopkins has helped immensely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1