NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Jackie Robinson Day  

Looks like David Bell is sitting Winker and Votto against the corpse of Clayton Kershaw in favor of.... *checks notes* ....Curt Casali and Kyle Farmer. Presumably because they are human beings that hi

Posted Images

As awful as Peralta has been...I’m seeing a large majority of strikes.  He only has 4 walks all year.  Does anyone with more knowledge than me see that he’s made a step with his control?  

6 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Darvish does the wise thing and pitches around the dangerous Chad Wallach to lead off the inning.

Throw some damn strikes!!!!!!!

As a Ranger fan, I can tell you first hand that he’s the most frustrating player in all of baseball. He nibbles at the plate throwing 10 different off speed pitches and just refuses to rely on his mid-nineties fastball. And nobody can get through to him.

Edited by DFWSooner
  • Like 1
Just now, DFWSooner said:

As a Ranger fan, I can tell you first hand that he’s the most frustrating player in all of baseball. He nibbles at the plate throwing 10 different off speed pitches and just refuses to rely on his mid-nineties fastball.

That's part of the problem.  That mid 90s fastball isn't consistently there.   He's more 92 to 94 now vs the 94 to 96 back in the day. 

2 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

As awful as Peralta has been...I’m seeing a large majority of strikes.  He only has 4 walks all year.  Does anyone with more knowledge than me see that he’s made a step with his control?  

Control yes.   Command?   Dunno. 

Granderson has 42 kids from the Boys and Girls club at the Marlins game. 

Grandy is a great guy. Always giving back.  

The kids will remember tonight for the rest of their lives. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, tommy2guns said:

Dropping Darvish in 3.......2........1

16 minutes ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Yu suck. I hate fantasy baseball. 

3 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Darvish does the wise thing and pitches around the dangerous Chad Wallach to lead off the inning.

Throw some damn strikes!!!!!!!

I will not allow Yu negativity in this thread YET....

1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

That's part of the problem.  That mid 90s fastball isn't consistently there.   He's more 92 to 94 now vs the 94 to 96 back in the day. 

Maybe so but still, all of that off speed stuff would be way more effective if he’d use his fastball to set it up. 

4 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Zero K. That’s why I picked him up. k’s. 

Peace out Freddy. You got fingered. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

Nola continues to struggle with command. Over 50 pitches and not even through the 3rd inning.

im done with him definitely wont be starting him in colorado. hopefully i can trade him by then but probably wont get much in return

2 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

Per gameday yes as he was 94 to 97 in the first and came out at 92 to 94 in the second. 

Could also be him going from 4 seamer to 2 seamer. I’m telling you, when he starts freaking out he’ll throw 6 different pitches in one at bat. Really frustrating.