NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Jackie Robinson Day  

Looks like David Bell is sitting Winker and Votto against the corpse of Clayton Kershaw in favor of.... *checks notes* ....Curt Casali and Kyle Farmer. Presumably because they are human beings that hi

Posted Images

Just now, Junkie Cosmonaut said:

The always fearsome Rosell Herrera is not someone to be toyed with. 

That HBP was on his 96th pitch.  It was a good time for the hook, QS leagues be damned.  I can't fault Maddon for going to the BP at that point -- it's Yu's fourth start.  

All in all, I'm happy with the 8 K's and a W (hopefully) with good ERA.  

1 minute ago, 80version said:

That HBP was on his 96th pitch.  It was a good time for the hook, QS leagues be damned.  I can't fault Maddon for going to the BP at that point -- it's Yu's fourth start.  

All in all, I'm happy with the 8 K's and a W (hopefully) with good ERA.  

2 outs and a man on 1st with Herrera up, I would've unquestionably just let him try to get that last guy out. It's not some catastrophic decision but I don't really see Maddon's logic.

13 minutes ago, Trexpenniebaker said:

I rather have C Smith then Peralta too but I don't Think owner of C Smith will trade with me.  I could still do worse then Peralta thou least there is POTENTIAL to improve.

Caleb Smith is only 26% owned, so in the majority of leagues you could add him from free agency.  Look, I know the Marlins offense sucks and hence Smith isn't going to be very good in wins no matter, but I think Smith is a good promising pitcher who has breakout potential, which is a lot more than I can say for Peralta

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Trexpenniebaker said:

IF I want a waiver wire a pitcher I got to go with J Vargas or Homer Bailey about all that is left. I think I stay with Peralta over those 2 bums

Dude there’s a little more freedom in the Gameday Thread, but this really isn’t the place to talk about your team and moves. Respectfully, no one cares.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1