NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Draft Discussion 2019

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given that he's a Jags fan, I'm guessing the day before the first pre-season game, and the day the season is over

I once went camping in Colorado after marijuanas were legal, we were around the campfire and one of my buddies liked to smoke.  So I went in the cabin and farted in a jar and sealed it, I came out whi

I think the Raiders have really rocked this offseason so far. Revamped WR corps, Jacobs is gonna be a nice RB to pair with Richard. After also taking 2 strong defensive players in the 1st round, the R

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

These announcers are being asses to the crowd when a player is selected to their specific team"I DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT I WILL CHEER", hello?? How do you expect them to act

Well back when the draft was always in NY the hometown Jets fans would boo their own pick....But that’s pretty abnormal.  

29 minutes ago, devaster said:

Kind of surprised DK Metcalf hasn't gone yet. I thought he was supposed to be another Julio or Megatron.

He’s not nearly as highly rated coming out, but someone will bet on the size/speed combo.  

12 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

He’s not nearly as highly rated coming out, but someone will bet on the size/speed combo.  

The perfect combo for Al Davis (RIP).

Edited by devaster
  • Like 1