NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mecole Hardman 2019 Outlook

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I’m gonna start him just so I can look like a genius when he goes off. My league mates already think I’m dumb so if he flops no loss. 

Literally all you have to think about to see the obvious upside here is Sammy Watkins injury history.

Posted Images

He is a blessing for Tyreek owners. Put up a dud week 1 and therefore was among the cheapest of all the young WRs. The floor isn't comparable  to Tyreek but the ceiling certainly is. With Mahomes airing it out in this great offense, I'm willing to bet Hardman has a long TD more often than not until Tyreek returns. If you have space and aren't deep at WR, I'd even recommend keeping Hardman as a handcuff.

3 minutes ago, MarielJr said:

He was awesome but only two targets its a big red light for me and having so Many mouths to feed...I dont know If he can be trusted in a weekly base,although Im curious,he showed some skills and I can see him being the WR2 even when Hill comes back

The fact that any WR can break a long one at any given time, as long as Mahomes is QB, is why you play him. Targets don't mean a whole lot, to me, anyways.

3 minutes ago, Berko1se said:

The fact that any WR can break a long one at any given time, as long as Mahomes is QB, is why you play him. Targets don't mean a whole lot, to me, anyways.

Thats the boom or bust definition,great for Mahomes owners,but a mess with the Sammy,Mecole,DeMarcus mix.It kind give me a Calvin Ridley vibe

Edited by MarielJr
7 minutes ago, MarielJr said:

He was awesome but only two targets its a big red light for me and having so Many mouths to feed...I dont know If he can be trusted in a weekly base,although Im curious,he showed some skills and I can see him being the WR2 even when Hill comes back

5 targets**

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MarielJr said:

Thats the boom or bust definition,great for Mahomes owners,but a mess with the Sammy,Mecole,DeMarcus mix.It kind give me a Calvin Ridley vibe

"Boom or bust" with a QB that throws for 350 yards/3 TD's a week and constantly looks deep.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MarielJr said:

He had 5 targets in addition to a rushing attempt.

2 hours ago, MarielJr said:

5 targets and a carry. Having said that a few more targets would be nice but this kid is a big play receiver.

I will keep rolling him out if he keeps scoring like this.