NBC Sports EDGE Forums

David Montgomery 2019 Outlook

Mr2Saint

4 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

In fairness, Hunt only inherited the starting job that season on account of a season-ending injury to Spencer Ware at the zero hour. It wasn’t in KC’s original plans to ride a rookie RB that season. 

I'm just saying Reid's offensive strategy flows through the RB position regardless of who it is, and the other playmakers on the team. A RB in a Reid style offense will get the opportunity.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Ha.  Just cracking a joke at the CSB.  We're all guilty of it at one point or another.  Please don't PM me.

Hmmm I think you're getting a little off the topic of David Montgomery. Best to take this to private messaging. Cool story though. 

• Haha 2

Not sure if I reached but I nabbed him in the back end of the 3rd round with Mark Ingram in the 4th, I went zero rb and got Adams and juju in the first round, im feeling really good about Montgomery

Edited by CABLE87
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

This guy or Damien Williams this year? 

Damien is more likely to be a league-winner in that offense but he is also more likely to lose work or his job completely. 

It would depend on your roster after the first couple of rounds but I would probably lean toward taking someone else in RD2/3ish and getting Montgomery in the next round if possible.