David Montgomery 2019 Outlook

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I own this dude in 6 leagues     

Save your #1.  Wait until this guy drops Kamara or  Beckham.

Nagy thinking to himself.  Hmmm, 32 personnel packages = 3 points.  If I can somehow use 288 packages this week, we should be able to score 27.  

Posted Images

Between him, Prince Amukamara and Duke Shelley, the Bears could start their own medieval fantasy show.

Seriously though, he might be called up from the practice squad, and we all know Nagy likes to be creative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

hfs ... all of this day's news is lining up to be too good of a situation - if Staf sits, and Monty doesn't see 25+ touches ... 

wow 🤔

If that were to happen, Monty gets 4-5 touches and the Bears lose, it would be pretty typical Nagy.

• Thanks 1

Alright, it’s show time. The line has moved all the way to Bears -6.5 (from around -2.5) due to Stafford being out. If Nagy tries to get cute and turn this into a Cohen / Patterson game, I’m gonna...I don’t even know what I’m gonna. 

Run the stupid football Nagy!

Edited by gufomel
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

Montgomery has more points than Kamara, Saquon, Leveon, David Johnson

That’s pretty incredible. With that said, the only two times I put Montgomery in my lineup and thought I could trust him was weeks 1 and 10. He got a total of 11 points those two weeks. So maybe there’s bigger busts, but Montgomery is a huge bust. 

• Like 1