David Montgomery 2019 Outlook

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I own this dude in 6 leagues     

Save your #1.  Wait until this guy drops Kamara or  Beckham.

Nagy thinking to himself.  Hmmm, 32 personnel packages = 3 points.  If I can somehow use 288 packages this week, we should be able to score 27.  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Hero202 said:

Who else is possibly in a position where you still have to put Montgomery out there this week?  How are you feeling about the Lions match up? 

It’s between him and Carson for me. Two guys I thought would be solid by now. 

I love the Lions match up. And still like Montgomery. My hope is the Bears points the ball against them. 

1 minute ago, Butters said:

It’s between him and Carson for me. Two guys I thought would be solid by now. 

I love the Lions match up. And still like Montgomery. My hope is the Bears points the ball against them. 

Jeff Driskel is questionable with a hamstring injury and Stafford is out so the Lions could be forced to turn to rookie qb David Blough.  The Bears defense could have a field day and the Bears could have the ball often meaning more carries and chances to score a td for Montgomery.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Hero202 said:

Who else is possibly in a position where you still have to put Montgomery out there this week?  How are you feeling about the Lions match up? 

Me, and not sure. I like the match up, but it doesn't change the fact that his HC is straight up stoopid. So, who the hell knows. Hoping for at least 75 scrimmage yards and a score. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, gufomel said:

I dropped him and he cleared waivers. I’m sick of this turd. Maybe he falls into the end zone twice. So be it. 

Straight 🗑 season.. offense

(Coach😭)

Edited by mjb
13 hours ago, The G Man said:

Me, and not sure. I like the match up, but it doesn't change the fact that his HC is straight up stoopid. So, who the hell knows. Hoping for at least 75 scrimmage yards and a score. 

I was close. 87 scrimmage yards and a TD. Good but not great game for DM. Guess I'll take it. 

Solid game yesterday - but with DAL, GB and KC on the slate for playoffs, was this the last game we can trust Montgomery?  All 3 have potent offenses and can force the Bears to play catch up easily.  And yes while Detroit technically led for most of the game, it was pretty much a one score game the whole way through.  

1 hour ago, Fort4242 said:

Solid game yesterday - but with DAL, GB and KC on the slate for playoffs, was this the last game we can trust Montgomery?  All 3 have potent offenses and can force the Bears to play catch up easily.  And yes while Detroit technically led for most of the game, it was pretty much a one score game the whole way through.  

Nagy doesn’t even run when the score is close. 

• Like 1

Thoughts about tomorrow? 

First off, let me be completely clear when I say I think Nagy is a complete idiot. That being said, I think Montgomery has a decent game tomorrow. Something similar to last week? I think Dallas is broken (head coach, injuries, defense) and the matchup isn’t as bad as it looks. 

41 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

Thoughts about tomorrow? 

First off, let me be completely clear when I say I think Nagy is a complete idiot. That being said, I think Montgomery has a decent game tomorrow. Something similar to last week? I think Dallas is broken (head coach, injuries, defense) and the matchup isn’t as bad as it looks. 

Man, the consistent touches and nice game last week are tempting, but what the odds the Bears just can’t run the ball at all? Look at Montgomery’s stats for almost all of their home games. Pretty brutal. I’m really on the fence. He’s a scary start knowing he’s really not a big play guy, at all, and the bears line sucks. I feel like the ceiling is what last week was and the floor is 25-35 scoreless which is a borderline week killer.