NBC Sports Edge Forums

30 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Who knows what Boston is doing.  I don't even think their manager knows at this point.

In my opinion, I would just put the whole situation out of it's misery and bring in somebody, but that's just me.  One of the dumb things though is Brasier wasn't even that bad in the role.  One of his blown saves wasn't even his fault (Devers botching an easy grounder), but still, he's been solid overall.  Although when you really think about it, the team generates hardly any save opportunities, so I'm not sure how much it matters right now.

Yeh well said

Hate to drop due to what could be but what could be in this game burns me more than not

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOS - Barnes ATM but def fluid with Brasier, id roster barnes over brasier if i had to pick rn, neither have me excited or confident MIN - Its Parker for lions share with Rodgers getting the left

What do you say to the God of Blown Saves?    Not Today (unless you’re Jose Leclerc)

Posted Images

1 hour ago, cyberer said:

These are the 2 I’ve chosen to hold in my deep NL only. Moronta is filthy, recent numbers notwithstanding. The Miami guys have some appeal too. 

I believe it's going to be Dyson, personally. 

2 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

I believe it's going to be Dyson, personally. 

It's possible, but that just feels like a lateral move for the organization. I think it's just as likely that all 3 of dyson, melancon and smith get traded and they go to the future. 

Looks like we may get Walden for the save opp in HOU. He's warming while Barnes finishes the 8th.

Meanwhile in KC, Ian Kennedy allowed one and bases loaded with just a 2 run lead now.

EDIT: To follow up, Barnes likely in for the 8th to face Bregman, Brantley

Kennedy BS and the game heads to the bottom of the 9th tied at 7.

Edited by Lebanasty
Follow up

Walden for the save, don't know anything about him. 6-0, and nice numbers, but watched him today and he left 3-4 pitches in the heart of the zone up... last out was hammered to deep track in right center. Leaving balls high w/ minimal bite is very dangerous, especially in the AL East parks. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, LarryChip10 said:

Walden for the save, don't know anything about him. 6-0, and nice numbers, but watched him today and he left 3-4 pitches in the heart of the zone up... last out was hammered to deep track in right center. Leaving balls high w/ minimal bite is very dangerous, especially in the AL East parks. 

He certainly isn’t the stereotypical closer but they’re running thin on options.