NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5/2 - GAME DAY THREAD

14 minutes ago, Deke said:

and here is where it falls apart for Strahm.

Did well to limit the damage. If he didn't miss on that 0-2 pitch to Markakis he might of ended up getting out of that inning without a run. 

He was absolutely cruising before that inning and it was good to see him get out of a tough situation. All part of the growing as a SP for him

• Like 2

Just now, corey_rideout said:

Did well to limit the damage. If he didn't miss on that 0-2 pitch to Markakis he might of ended up getting out of that inning without a run. 

He was absolutely cruising before that inning and it was good to see him get out of a tough situation. All part of the growing as a SP for him

Was a good start. I'll certainly take it. Pulled after only 76 pitches though.

8 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

seems like Buxton gets bag to bag with about 5 strides, geez.

Routine, hard hit two hopper to short earlier, he was out by about a quarter of a step. Dude is blazing.

• Like 1

Time to drop Peacock? Single-handedly destroyed my ratios for the week and has been trash in general. Love how the Twins score all those runs and my Rosario is still 0fer and not part of any of it. Really meant to sit him today but dropped the ball with the early games today. Ugh...

Just now, emperikal said:

Time to drop Peacock? Single-handedly destroyed my ratios for the week and has been trash in general. Love how the Twins score all those runs and my Rosario is still 0fer and not part of any of it. Really meant to sit him today but dropped the ball with the early games today. Ugh...

Rosario smoked one and Reddick made an amazing diving play, fwiw

18 minutes ago, emperikal said:

almost did my first rage drop of the year ... going to hold for now ... I have no idea why