NBC Sports Edge Forums

Struggling with IL...HELP! WHIR

WHIR! 10 team H2H OBP/QS League

My team has been hit pretty hard by IL: Rendon, Jimenez, Meadows (dropped), Pollock (dropped), and now Kluber. I have been holding Jimmy Nelson in my IL spot since the start of the season. In addition, my hitting has been atrocious for the past week and a half.

Seems like everyone I have is slumping and I am trying to decide whether to hold tight or add a bat at this point (either Choo, Jose Martinez, J. Turner or Devers).

Here is my healthy team:

C- Ramos

1B/2B/3B- Carp/Shaw/Muncy/Gallo

SS-Seager/Bregman

OF- Benintendi, Verdugo, and McCutchen

SP- Scherzer, Glasnow, Marquez, Gray, Peacock, McHugh, Skaggs

RP- Chapman, Minter, Romo

IL- Rendon, Jimenez, Kluber, Nelson

Would I be crazy to drop Kluber or someone else to pick up one of the options above? Which one? If not Kluber, who else should I consider dropping?

2 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Gosh you held Jimmy Nelson over Meadows?? I would wait for some type of time frame for Kluber but most likely would drop Nelson for him too.

Help?

Yeah. I get that. Nelson is a little bit of a wild card. Pitching tends to be more sought after in this league than hitting. Plan is to pick Meadows up early next week. Likely dropping Shaw. 

Let me take a look at yours.

I would consider dropping Peacock & Shaw, to pick up Devers, so you can hold onto Kluber until you hear his time frame. 

Would consider picking Meadows back up, as he hopefully will return in a week or so.