NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Rookie Draft Class (Dynasty)

Is this suppose to be a superior draft class compared to 2019's? Who should be the top RB's, WR's ect? Should dynasty owners be trading older good players (ex. Adam Thielen) now for 2020 1st round picks? I thought I heard somewhere that the 2020 Rookie Fantasy draft class is suppose to be stacked with some great talent/ prospects. Is this true? 

Edited by SyNdicateZ

There are some pretty great prospects next year. Notably Jeudy, Harris, Etienne, Dobbins. McShay had a number of skill players in his way too early mock that he released today. 

Keep in mind that McShay had Bryce Love and Rodney Anderson in his 1st round mock last season. My point is, things change dramatically due to injury, situation, etc.

35 minutes ago, paulwall29 said:

No, Yes, Yes.

Josh Jacobs

Miles Sanders

David Montgomery

N'Keal Harry 

Deebo Samuel

D.K. Metcalf/AJ Brown

what? those are players from 2019 class.....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Is this suppose to be a superior draft class compared to 2019's? Who should be the top RB's, WR's ect? Should dynasty owners be trading older good players (ex. Adam Thielen) now for 2020 1st round picks? I thought I heard somewhere that the 2020 Rookie Fantasy draft class is suppose to be stacked with some great talent/ prospects. Is this true? 

There is a College forum still, right?

Did roto cut all of their Hall Police?

Its looking like a pretty stacked class. Ive even heard some analysts say they would take 6+ rbs next year before the 1st one this year. I have a hard time disagreeing.

D'Andre Swift, Travis Etienne, J.K Dobbins, Cam Akers and Jonathan Taylor have all been very highly regarded RB prospects since freshman year

Jerry Jeudy, Laviska Shenault, Cee Dee Lamb, Henry Ruggs and Tyler Johnson are some of the WR names to look out for

I would personally say im looking more forward to 2020 then i was 2019 as someone who watches a fair amount of college ball.