NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5/6 - GAME DAY THREAD

29 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Hamilton got a hit and stole a base that bastard. On my bench.

Dude was like 4 for his last 35 or something. Jaysus.

If you own him, you start him.  We all know he can't hit.  He's only on your roster to steal bases.  If you (and of course, I mean we) have him, hopefully you've built your roster to account for the poor avg.

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

If you own him, you start him.  We all know he can't hit.  He's only on your roster to steal bases.  If you (and of course, I mean we) have him, hopefully you've built your roster to account for the poor avg.

At least I benched him for taylor who got a sb too.

--

I am surprised the hard hit % vs. Paddack is 48% according to Fangraphs. The GB/FB ratio is sub 1. If this is true then he should have given up a share of hard hit fbs. How is it that his ERA is so low.

7 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

If you take out ip he is easy. Look at the whip nobody touches him

It's been a month. I'm not usually ready to crown or condemn someone a month into their career. Especially once you notice his xfip is closer to 4. Yeah, he might be the type who can outperform his peripherals, but we won't know who he is until he's been playing in the majors longer than a month. For now, it's an awesome ride and we should all enjoy it while we can.

• Like 4