Rashaad Penny 2019 Outlook

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

💚 CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!1?!? 💚

Rashaad might be catching up to Carson because of the fumbles, but he's still got to finish him. I think we know how this will end...  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Newtown said:

Rashaad might be catching up to Carson because of the fumbles, but he's still got to finish him. I think we know how this will end...

Was going to make a joke but I'm not sure if you intentionally already made it.

Edited by K197040
16 minutes ago, Newtown said:

giphy.gif

A lion stands absolutely no chance against a hippo. Not sure if that’s the point but just pointing it out...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Newtown said:

giphy.gif

Man if I could, I'd give you ten 😄 for this.  I couldn't stop laughing!!!

29 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

With all the hype over my newly-acquired RB Darrel Williams, I have Penny on the bench regardless of whether he plays or not.

Penny had a chance to get this backfield to a close 50/50 share, but looks like the injury bug is still with him.  

43 minutes ago, mjb said:

Penny had a chance to get this backfield to a close 50/50 share, but looks like the injury bug is still with him.  

Carson is far and away the better RB (aside from fumble issue). At no point this season has he threatened for a 50/50 share, but if Carson fumbles again he certainly could.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

Carson is far and away the better RB (aside from fumble issue). At no point this season has he threatened for a 50/50 share, but if Carson fumbles again he certainly could.

I see so what’s the number then? 4 lost fumbles, 5?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mjb said:

With Penny still not practicing Carson should have the next game to prove himself regardless if Penny is active or not.

If Carson fumbles again I’d be very concerned as a Carson owner. He can be far superior in every other aspected but fumbling 4 games in a row is just ridiculous.

However, he was sure handed last year and he got unlucky on multiple fumbles this year. Carson SHOULD re-establish himself as the bell cow this week. If he doesn’t fumble his role will stay regardless of his stat line. Again, it just has to do with both of their running styles and Carson’s fitting the Seahawks scheme.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, mjb said:

That's up to Pete Carroll who in his media coverage explained that Carson is fine and will continue starting providing he clears up his fumbling issue. So, whatever the number is, it's something more than he currently has... and I presume one more than he currently has. Should he simply figure it out and stop fumbling, he'll continue to start. It terms of talent, Penny doesn't touch Carson.

5 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Your point? No one said he was expected to practice today. That doesn’t make him any more healthy. 

There actually was a twitter post he practiced yesterday, then correction he didn’t and people seemed to get a little worked up. I think his point is what happened yesterday doesn’t make him any LESS healthy and Thurs practice is what matters