NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m on board. I am now the proud owner of him in 9 out of 11 leagues. I’m honestly shocked he isn’t being added more. He’s now looking at regular at bats with Deshields demoted, he completely remade h

I really hope all your jinx go to BassEtt, because I need Bassitt to pitch well.

Huh?  Bassitt pitched 7.2 innings.  Era of 3.52 and WHIP of 1.04.  9 K's.  QS.  K/BB of 9.00.  Just what are you complaining about cause those stats looking pretty darn good to me?

4 minutes ago, mtblock said:

Its snowing in Colorado...wtf. I know thats what the weather said, but I didnt believe it. 

We're about to get ~ 12 inches of rain tonight here in Houston (bad storm rolling in). Minute Maid is domed so the game should be good, but there's some legit flooding risk - I could see fans getting trapped at the stadium if the game runs long.

1 minute ago, fletch44 said:

I swear if batters never swung at a Yu pitch he'd be at 100 pitches and out of the game in the 3rd inning.

He has no idea where any of his pitchers are going besides his slider

but the slider is so good, it makes him tantalizing what he could be if he could command the fastball

19 minutes ago, Donniebaseball23 said:

Darvish is such a disaster

easily the most frustrating player

I look at the boxscore Cubs ahead 2-0. I’m like yea .. go Yu. 

Click on the gameday thread. And see this post and I’m like WTF. Go back to the boxscore and it’s still 2-0. 

We all know Yu likes to give the walk up.

Relax 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I hope none of you felt risky enough to start Holland today...

In Colorado? You'd have to be insane to give that one a go.

Yu Darvish currently pitching a no hitter.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnonymousRob said:

In Colorado? You'd have to be insane to give that one a go.

Yu Darvish currently pitching a no hitter.

And he'll prob be close to 100 pitches as he finishes the 4th, lol

14 minutes ago, mtblock said:

Its snowing in Colorado...wtf. I know thats what the weather said, but I didnt believe it. 

Denver is wild. I was there for a month a few years back in the early spring and 75 degree weather in the morning and a blizzard in the evening wasnt uncommon. 

Fun town though. 

I love Yu Darvish, but I'm not sure there's anyone that's tougher to watch. His stuff is lethal but it honestly seems like he just closes his eyes and throws the ball with no plan. 95 pitches through four innings against the marlins in a one hitter. Crazy. 

Also when you watch him there's the lingering fear that he can fall apart and nuke your ratios at any given moment. So that's not fun. 

Is there a resource that tracks "openers" and when they are being used? Guy I am going against this week keeps picking up "followers" and is getting basically extra starts against me and it's pissing me off!

1 minute ago, remark900 said:

Is there a resource that tracks "openers" and when they are being used? Guy I am going against this week keeps picking up "followers" and is getting basically extra starts against me and it's pissing me off!

Really its just the Angels and Rays. And theres only 2-3 for each team at most. 

5 minutes ago, adifazio27 said:

I love Yu Darvish, but I'm not sure there's anyone that's tougher to watch. His stuff is lethal but it honestly seems like he just closes his eyes and throws the ball with no plan. 95 pitches through four innings against the marlins in a one hitter. Crazy. 

Also when you watch him there's the lingering fear that he can fall apart and nuke your ratios at any given moment. So that's not fun. 

Lol

I am hoping for five innings .. need the win