NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m on board. I am now the proud owner of him in 9 out of 11 leagues. I’m honestly shocked he isn’t being added more. He’s now looking at regular at bats with Deshields demoted, he completely remade h

I really hope all your jinx go to BassEtt, because I need Bassitt to pitch well.

Huh?  Bassitt pitched 7.2 innings.  Era of 3.52 and WHIP of 1.04.  9 K's.  QS.  K/BB of 9.00.  Just what are you complaining about cause those stats looking pretty darn good to me?

Anybody watching the Rockies game.... WTF is infielders indifference?  Two SF base runners moved from 1st to 2nd and my app said "player x to 2nd on infielders indifference"

Was it a balk?

45 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Gordon with a steal but going to replay to challenge, very close and he's probably out....

Gordon done stealing for the night 

59 minutes ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

Anybody watching the Rockies game.... WTF is infielders indifference?  Two SF base runners moved from 1st to 2nd and my app said "player x to 2nd on infielders indifference"

Was it a balk?

That's just when a baserunner "steals" second in the 9th inning and no infielder moves/covers second base and there is no throw by the catcher.  Doesn't count as a stolen base.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Trexpenniebaker said:

Minor gives up 2 hits to the 1st 2 batters then Bregs rolls a DP ball and Correa rolls the 1st pitch to SS and they let him off the hook. Could have put a hurt to him right there.

Bregs is 4/18 against Minor before tonight.