NBC Sports Edge Forums

Darrell Henderson 2019 Outlook

IMO they're going to give Henderson the shot and chance. He finally will play with the 1st team offense, so his murky pre season stats, could change. He plays faster in game speed, as opposed to his 4.49 combine 40. Henderson being compared to Kamra is ridiculous though. I am starting Hendo this week, because sometimes you just have to wheelbarrow my balls through the front door and take risks.

• Like 1
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every single backfield being compared to Kamara/Ingram just needs to stop.

I tried one time. Can confirm not possible

Strange.  I heard that Darrell was on a flight once and the flight crew got devastatingly ill during flight and the flight started nosediving.  Darrell tore the emergency cockpit door off, landed the

1 minute ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

IMO they're going to give Henderson the shot and chance. He finally will play with the 1st team offense, so his murky pre season stats, could change. He plays faster in game speed, as opposed to his 4.49 combine 40. Henderson being compared to Kamra is ridiculous though. I am starting Hendo this week, because sometimes you just have to wheelbarrow my balls through the front door and take risks.

More like slam the door shut against your balls with this risk.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Concluding a backup RBs value changes zero after the starter went down is logically so far out in left field that it’s left the stadium. 

Nope.  It's the Ram's system.

14 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

you're in troubs if henderson's in your starting lineup. good luck wit dat.

1 minute ago, JoesPros said:

Im starting Henderson as well 

do you enjoy losing? i think he tops out at 5-7 points. its gonna be the malcolm show. henderson will see a handful of touches. better hope he breaks a long one.

Edited by cerdo
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, JoesPros said:

Thats all i need from this bye week fill in sir. And hes capable of much more. Malcolm has never been a feature back

id wish you luck, but im a brown owner and starting him everywhere. your FA pool must be pretty thin if you're starting henderson. just sayin.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, cerdo said:

id wish you luck, but im a brown owner and starting him everywhere. your FA pool must be pretty thin if you're starting henderson. just sayin.

Good luck to you as well. Against 49ers d, id rather have the pass catching back

3 hours ago, austin316 said:

How did this guy look? For real. Unbiased. Anyone?

They got their butts kicked.

I wouldn't put too much stock into anyone's performance on offense from yesterday.

If Gurley misses against Atlanta we'll know more.

6 hours ago, austin316 said:

How did this guy look? For real. Unbiased. Anyone?

was watching how Brown and Henderson looked and neither was very impressive.  Henderson had some nice chunk gains for sure, but he didn't look super shifty or super fast. They plays they called for him were more in space than the ones they called for Brown, so he had a lot more room to operate.  If Henderson was leading this backfield, then I would be more excited but the split seems difficult to determine based on this game

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, swetooth9 said:

was watching how Brown and Henderson looked and neither was very impressive.  Henderson had some nice chunk gains for sure, but he didn't look super shifty or super fast. They plays they called for him were more in space than the ones they called for Brown, so he had a lot more room to operate.  If Henderson was leading this backfield, then I would be more excited but the split seems difficult to determine based on this game

🙄

Edited by OrangeCrush
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Kid looks like he can really make some big plays. It would be insane if the Rmas don't get him more involved on passing downs. If i were him i would be out morning, noon and night working on my pass blocking just to make sure i was involved in the game plan each week. The duo of Gurley/Henderson could work wonders for the offense and Gurley's knee.

Small sample but

Darrell Henderson recorded 39 yards on 6 carries and 33% of the Rams snaps. Malcolm Brown - 40 yards on 11 carries and 67% of the Rams snaps.. Was also stopped twice on the GL.

Edited by OrangeCrush
  • Thanks 1

IDK if the outlook has changed at all.  Basically the whole offense got throttled due to terrible offensive line play and a very good defense.

Hendo had a couple nice runs but they're probably not going to be taking much away from 6 carries for 39 yards when they scored 7 points as a unit and dropped a game in division at home.

Brown got stuffed at the goal line but I think Jim Brown would have too.  There was nowhere to go.

We'll learn more this week if Gurley is out again, Atlanta can't stop anyone.

4 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

IDK if the outlook has changed at all.  Basically the whole offense got throttled due to terrible offensive line play and a very good defense.

Hendo had a couple nice runs but they're probably not going to be taking much away from 6 carries for 39 yards when they scored 7 points as a unit and dropped a game in division at home.

Brown got stuffed at the goal line but I think Jim Brown would have too.  There was nowhere to go.

We'll learn more this week if Gurley is out again, Atlanta can't stop anyone.

Malcolm Brown gets whats blocked he's not an exceedingly talented RB but he is steady there is a reason he only has 668 rushing yards in his fifth NFL season. If McVay can get to a point where he trusts Henderson blocking Brown will be an afterthought. You can take plenty away when one RB has wiggle and burst and the other is pedestrian from a pure talent standpoint.