NBC Sports Edge Forums

Darrell Henderson 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Speed of Chris Johnson

Burst of Dalvin Cook

Power of Marshawn Lynch

Quickness of Barry Sanders

Sounds like sweetness and LT had a baby named Darrell Henderson.  World beater in the making.

• Like 1
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every single backfield being compared to Kamara/Ingram just needs to stop.

I tried one time. Can confirm not possible

Strange.  I heard that Darrell was on a flight once and the flight crew got devastatingly ill during flight and the flight started nosediving.  Darrell tore the emergency cockpit door off, landed the

I don't know how true this is or not but it comes from a very trust worthy source.

I heard that a semi truck flipped on a car trapping a person aside. Darrell Henderson flipped over the semi truck saving the person. When asked with "who are you?" instead of answering the question Henderson solved the "Millennium Problems" right in front of the shocked man before vanishing into the darkness as if he were a ghost.

Again, I cannot 100% confirm this but my source is VERY trustworthy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Strange.  I heard that Darrell was on a flight once and the flight crew got devastatingly ill during flight and the flight started nosediving.  Darrell tore the emergency cockpit door off, landed the plane into a soybean field, and during the recovery operations...made hummus dip for all the passengers and first responders.  

Hell of a guy. 

Edited by dudewithabadcat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
28 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Strange.  I heard that Darrell was on a flight once and the flight crew got devastatingly ill during flight and the flight started nosediving.  Darrell tore the emergency cockpit door off, landed the plane into a soybean field, and during the recovery operations...made hummus dip for all the passengers and first responders.  

Hell of a guy. 

With great power comes great responsibilty.

For example, Darrell gave Todd Gurley a pat on thigh after a game roughly two weeks ago. Now Todd can't practice. Out of his fear for his life Todd feels obligated to speak positive of Darrell. 

• Haha 4

This feels like the stars are aligning, I could see a Doug Martin 250 yard type of game not to mention he has the same hairstyle as Lynch. Just need to see who I'm going to bench for him this week Jacobs or Mack all systems go though.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, CroNY said:

This feels like the stars are aligning, I could see a Doug Martin 250 yard type of game not to mention he has the same hairstyle as Lynch. Just need to see who I'm going to bench for him this week Jacobs or Mack all systems go though.

Hope that’s all sarcasm. Gurley is likely starting and will get 60-70% snaps. He’s a good stash for now.

17 minutes ago, CroNY said:

The posts above are more believable than this one.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Hell of a guy. 

Darrell *The Hummus* Henderson. Starting with confidence.

1 minute ago, Islanderman said:

Sean McVay provided updates on Todd Gurley (Thigh contusion) and Malcolm Brown (Ankle): "Todd is making good progress. He participated in the walk through, he’s going to continue to do some stuff at practice and then with Malcolm, he’ll be day-to-day

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a full practice of any sort here.

And Brown still not practicing.

Damn would I love to stick Henderson in the flex this weekend.

• Like 2

That statement is so vague, not clear at all what Gurley is doing or how close he actually is. What a murky situation. I'm trying to pick Henderson up but dunno if I drop my Brown, drop someone else, honestly half inclined to cancel the waiver claim and pull the rip cord on this whole situation. 

6 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

I (think) this dude has a BB forum avatar. I think it's best we all listen to him 

If Brown sits, Henderson likely gets half the work to potentially 60%. 

Gurley's 3.5 a tote isn't getting it done and metrically the Rams have one of the worst O lines in football. 

At the very least, Henderson is the pass catching back now. What I don't understand is why the Rams went away from Henderson after he came out looking fierce last week. At some point, McVay will have no choice but to ride Hendo, I'm banking on it. Starting over Kamara and Montgomery, no risk, no reward. 

The track will be hot in Hotlanta, the Falcons defense is historically bad. 

• Like 1