NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had Boyd, Peacock and Nola tonight - two of them (9IP combined) are already done. Got home from work expecting good news. Opened stattracker...  

lmao of course reynaldo tosses a gem against me.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, midlip said:

Are.... are.... are we.... are we starting..........   Skaggs 😐

Debating it... but it's H2H and it's Monday and my opponent will probably kill me in ERA and WHIP, I might need Ks to make the matchup competitive. 

11 minutes ago, Baseball Or Bust said:

Not starting Boyd against a really really really hot astros team.  No way no how

I might agree with you. He's made big strides but like you i'd rather play it safe. I hope we are wrong

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Did Loaisga get bumped or just following the “opener”?

Yankees twitter saying opener and they don't want to waste Loaisaga if it gets rained out

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, LJJr said:

who is rolling out kikuchi?  i am and am very nervous....

A’s lineup isn’t exactly setting the world on fire.  At home against mid pack offense seems like the right spot to deploy confidently.

• Like 2
Y_3hvr9y_bigger.jpgNew York YankeesVerified account @Yankees
FollowFollow @Yankees
All gates will open ON TIME at 5:00pm with the expectation the game will be played tonight, weather permitting.

JmH-Yn72_bigger.jpgKevin RothVerified account @KevinRothWx Again, a late start is possible, but models show the rain clearing and I expect they play. #yankees 
8 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

A’s lineup isn’t exactly setting the world on fire.  At home against mid pack offense seems like the right spot to deploy confidently.

Oakland is 4th in MLB in OPS vs left handed pitching. They're right-handed heavy and can do some damage to lefties. I'm still rolling him out there though.

11 minutes ago, fletch44 said:
Y_3hvr9y_bigger.jpgNew York YankeesVerified account @Yankees
FollowFollow @Yankees
All gates will open ON TIME at 5:00pm with the expectation the game will be played tonight, weather permitting.

JmH-Yn72_bigger.jpgKevin RothVerified account @KevinRothWx Again, a late start is possible, but models show the rain clearing and I expect they play. #yankees 

This is great news. Rain Delay's have been costing me some nasty L's this year. 

2 hours ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

This is great news. Rain Delay's have been costing me some nasty L's this year. 

I don’t know how,  cause it hasn’t stopped raining in Brooklyn since the morning. Maybe it’s better in the Bronx